What are you doing right now?

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

How do you mean sharing the music? I thought I read somewhere the original ThunderCats soundtrack mp3’s weren’t allowed to be shared on here since it was downloaded off a website. I nabbed it off a torrent site but would happily pay for it if it was officially available or even just donate a bit of money to Bernard Hoffer and whoever else was involved in the production of those classic tunes.

Oh no, no, no. Well, maybe that would be not good to do. We usually in that thread go to links for music like on youtube. Those places usually have those sharing the music online claiming they don’t own rights to the music and blah, blah, blah, or just merely music vids. That would be unwise to do. That I didn’t know about myself. Excuse me for my ignorance.

Right now I’m reading some “ThunderCats” fan fiction written by Ann Malcom.

Pixelling some old-style video game sprites on my laptop while watching ‘Wings’ on Netflix on my PS3.

A few minutes ago I was rubbing my sore head after I reached down to the bottom shelf of the bookcase I have all my ThunderCats collection on, accidentally knocked into it, and had the 8 inch Classic Lion-O fall down onto my head. I’m not a mutant or bad guy darnit… He had no right to attack me… :lionomad:

Honestly, I can’t think of anyone who would have a valid reason to be mad at you. :confused:

Some wonderful covers of the the musical themes were done by Martin Barreby. Just google his name to get to his site & clips.

MGP
Merged Post:

A good choice :slight_smile:

MGP

I already found those through a thread on this site which I commented on. They’re decent but I prefer the originals which I have on my laptop, PS3, PSP, phone, anything that can play mp3’s hehe… in fact the Sword of Omens bit of music is my text message alert sound and Panthro’s theme wakes me up in the morning and gets me motivated.

Wow, it’s been forever since the last time I posted anything here. I’ve been so busy with my new job after college (I still need four more classes before I graduate) where I hardly have free time to go online anymore.

Well, I’m now a cook at a hotel now! YAY, I finally got into fine dining and causal dining instead of fast food. The only way I was ever going to be able to do that, was by going to college for Hotel / Resort Management. What I love about this job is I’ve learned so much in the past three months I’ve been there than all of my ten years as a cook in other restaurants. It’s amazing cooking for banquets because you cook for large masses of people. The largest event I’ve worked was for 678 guests. Normally I’m cold banquet prep, but lately since there haven’t been many events lately and will be like that till next month, they have me as a breakfast cook now. It’s different waking up at 3am daily to begin work at 5am, but I love it. Normally most diners or restaurants won’t give you a chance to cook breakfast unless you have breakfast experience already, so how else are you supposed to get a chance? Luckily, I got that chance. Now I can officially say I’ve cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner commercially!

What’s also great is I finally got to be able to wear a chef’s jacket! It’s so nice not to have to wear a t-shirt or polo shirt to work! So for fun, here is a pic of me in my own kitchen at home wearing it. Yes, my hair is still long but I have to pin it up in the back while at work.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/queen_lynxana/Snapshot_20130107_7_zpsbdbca9d1.jpg

I’ve noticed some new faces around here on this message board so I really need to catch up on all of the latest news here. I’m glad to be back.

Congrats :thumbsup: + :cool:

That’s a tough job. But if you enjoy it, all the better. Means you’re in the right profession.

*back to workin’ on some projects… as it were.

Sick today. Just some 24-hour thing. I’m messing around with all the stuff I got for Christmas. I’m actually bored because I don’t know what to do with all the things I got.

Feeling bit ill myself too. Head and body aching like hell. But right now I’m wondering why some of my pixel work has been edited and put into a PlayStation Mobile game without my permission…

QL: Look forward you seeing you one day on Iron Chef! You stuck to your dream and did it! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

MGP

Welcome back, Queen Lynxana.

Seems like people are getting the Rhedes virus elsewhere. No fun during New Years Eve and Day for me.

So…applied for a job a few days ago as a photographer for a small company. If it’s not for me, it’s not for me and I’ll still be happy with where I’m at. If it is, I am thankful for the opportunity to at least be interviewed.

But for some reason…I feel empty with nothing to do…like I’m just existing. I’m not sure what I should do for my week or the next. irritable I hate this town…

Congrats Lynxana! Glad things have been working out for you, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

I LOVE MY JOB!

Oh the one Greek chef taught me a new word in Greek! Malaka! Hee hee, I googled it and from what I saw it’s a term to call an idiot that annoys you. When I teased him and asked what does that mean, he said “That means God bless you” and he smiled and I knew he was kidding. When I googled it, I got so many translations so I’ll just go with the “it means they are a real jerk!” He says that a lot when he’s mad. LOL

I was thinking about doing the 100 drawings challenge on DA since drawing fanart is getting pretty stale and boring right now. I want to do something that feels like it’s MY work.

Also, I have a question: would you be leery of pure bred puppies costing $25 with no papers? To me, that makes me wonder if something’s wrong with them.

Also, I’m not trying to be mean, but what is up with some guys having no sense of humor?

It’s been a while. A lot happened that I won’t go into detail. Nothing bad, though. Still, Happy belated New Year and welcome to all newbies!!

Art Teacher Rants About Doing “Free Art”

Watching this and I like this guy! Warning for the munchkins: cursing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oWXYoD7wfOs

Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated wasn’t entirely on a 2nd hiatus. I know cos I saw all the episodes and the 2nd season finale was today. This ain’t a hoax, honest! I’ll tell you everything if you like. Even the fact that the finale was a troll.