What are you doing right now?

Looking forward to getting my tax refund. :thumbsup:

So since i have been on here for a really long time and i haven’t posted here very much. I think i need to show my true identity lol. So i have a couple pics of me. The medieval pic is like 3 years ago but its one of my faves. Then the normal one is my most recent.Sorry about my typing my keyboard is dying. RU ready dun dun dun duuuun! XD

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Villra/e5a4207c-2362-46fb-9648-357db03fbe4e_zps783852fe.jpg

http://pumyrahooo.tumblr.com/

Laughing at CN’s Hall of Lame award show only getting 1.7 million viewers.

I am trying to find a piece of optimism on this forum. :slight_smile:

Haha growing up in a neighborhood with lots of sons of immigrants with Italian, Greek, Spanish etc roots, I so remember this as a curseword.

Umm.. Watching Thudercats :duh:

I makes kookies!

Anybody wanna buy some? :smiley: They’re finely artistic Cajun styled chocolate chip cookies. LOL Go to my page and you’ll see what I mean.

Watchin the 1980’s Thundercats and Reading the Masterbook System.. I’m using this system to create a Thundercats Table top Roleplaying game.

list of things i did today

  1. went to the doctors to get my heart scan because one of my meds again has a side effect to make my heart race. But I am ok.

  2. Went to school and some guy hit on me because he thought i was german XD lol!

  3. Got home did 3 hours of hmk

  4. played some Fable 3 and had a fun glitch that made my kids sink in the floor and disappear forever. DARN U FLOOR!

  5. Watch the new family guy on Hulu plus

  6. Now listening to a song from one of my fav anime
    so cheerz. :slight_smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjHDPn3C4MQ

And i hope every one had a good valentines day :smiley:

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p621/JaboLovesRainbowDash/PartyHard.gif

I had a rough day a few days ago but that is all over with. I am gaining new commercial cooking experience and that is always awesome. Today after I made the cold prep for a banquet of 40, I actually got the opportunity to make the hot food for them. That was exciting.

By the way, a banquet of 40 is a drop in the bucket compared to well over 100. But still the same, I loved the opportunity to make a completed meal.

Doodlin’ doodlin’ doodlin’.

Tis what I do.

Young Justice. That is all.

Making my first post in this thread so I can start topics. Next stop: Introduce Yourself thread.

Hoping for a school delay, even though I normally get up hours before it starts. It’s going to suck because I missed today and will probably have some catching-up to do. Anyway, I’m depressed that there are only 2 episodes of Young Justice left. Even if it does come back, it won’t be for awhile. Guess I’ll have to watch Toonami for my animation fix until Korra comes back, even though I’ve pretty much seen everything on Toonami already (minus Bleach, which I don’t care for) or I just don’t feel like staying up that late.

I know it’s not really my fault, but I feel awful for everyone disappointed here. Cyber hugs all around.

I will be going to Boston over the summer to take a course at Berklee School of Music. Not bad for a sophomore in high school.

Yes, I know I haven’t been on here for a while. It’s been crazy the last few months or so. But now I have some time, I thought I’d bring you all up to speed. But before I say anything else, in response to another post, I’d just like to say…

Wow, Whiskers! You’re CUTE!!!:smiley:

Okay, that out of the way, here goes.

For the last four months I worked as a sales rep for Dell computers out of the local mall. Was a fun job and made lots of new friends. Only thing I didn’t like about it was staying on my feet for 8 hours a day! (They wouldn’t allow us to sit down on the job, probably because they thought it would look unprofessional) That and there was this one guy who was always trying to undermine the store simply because he was butthurt that he didn’t get to be the manager.

So, one day word came down from on high that Dell was going back to being a private company rather than public, and in so doing meant they had to close down all their physical retail operations. So we were laid off as of late Feburary. The good news at least is we’ll be able to get unemployment. And I still managed to help Ocelli get her new Alienware laptop out of it. :slight_smile:

Right now I’m trying to re-evaluate my life and figure out what I want to do that will make me truly happy. I don’t think I want to do the same lines of work I was doing before. I’ve thought about getting my freelance writing career off the ground like Ninetiger suggested, So I’ll be looking at getting into that.

I’m also going to finally get started on that TCats epic fic Ocelli and I have been planning for years ( Yes! For real this time!).

I think the emphasis for me now should be trying to finish school before I make any serious career decisions. I have a few months left and, since I mentioned I’ll be getting unemployment, I can afford to put off a serious job search during that time while exploring other avenues.

Ocelli and I also got married…sort of. John Billingsley (Dr. Phlox on Star Trek: Enterprise and the coroner on True Blood) was at the last Farpoint convention with his wife, Bonita Fredericy (Chuck). And apparently Mr. Billingsley is an ordained minister. He asked the audience if there was anyone who wanted to be married. So Ocelli and I stood up and said, “We do!” So he performed a quick ceremony, and all that’s left is to go out and get the license. I know it all sounds unorthodox, but that’s us! :smiley:

Also I’m anticipating the release of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. I’ll be going to the midnight release at my local GameStop to pick it up. Also looking forward to BioShock Infinite later this month.

As a warm-up, I’m trying to finish the StarCraft: Brood War expansion as I never managed to finish it after all these years! Sad really.

Also doing a new game plus playthrough of the first Dead Space. It’s funny how the Necromorphs go from terrifying to simply being a nuisance when you’ve got the strongest armor and your weapons are all maxed-out!

Saw A Good Day to Die Hard yesterday. Decent, but certainly not one of the best of the series. My favorites were the first and the fourth, with 3, 5 and 2 in that order.

After Ocelli got her laptop, I helped set up her Steam account with her battle.net account to be set up later on. So now she’ll soon be able to play Diablo III and Skyrim like she always wanted!

So far, my Dell Alienware laptop has been light years above my old one and I’ve been having fun playing games on Facebook. Slithor’s going to help me transfer my Microsoft Word files before I recycle it. Also looking forward to playing Diablo 3 and Skyrim. :cool:

Am cleaning and fixing up a Sword of Omens toy I bought on ebay. It’s in decent condition with the only things wrong being some paintloss on the symbol and the blade is a bit bent (with one edge having a small split). For £22 +£3 postage it was a good price I reckon. Still lights up. Have wanted one for years. I remember it being bigger but then the last time I saw one of these I was a small child so that’s probably why. :rolleyes:

Other than that I’m training hard and also finishing up some projects. I’m really missing having a play to rehearse for. I did four in a row since September 2011 and now I feel a bit lost not having any lines to learn and characters to play after we finished up The Sound of Music last weekend. Suppose I have to time to catch up some video games though not a lot these days appeals to me greatly other than my few fave PS3 franchises. I suppose I just prefer being more physically active now my years of health issues are pretty much gone and I ain’t all withdrawn and hiding away in a flat.

Yay spring break is finally here.I get a break from my professors. Now signing up for summer semester.I will probably be taking Digital painting, adobe photoshop , and life drawing. Lots and Lots of drawing next semester!