What are you doing right now?

Just got my new computer yesterday and WOW this thing is 10x faster than my old one. Got a love gaming computers. :smiley: And Marry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas and I hope to get a new laptop when I get my tax refund. :: crosses fingers ::

Someone named Hammy did join :stuck_out_tongue: (Thanks to Blackiecats, and I wasn’t meaning to seem impatient… I know it’s the holidays)

The name being the same as the other Hammy on here was unintentional though. So… I do apologize if that causes confusion.

Anyway, I’ll keep with the thread subject. Just shootin’ the breeze. Doodlin’ Cutey Honey (cause she needs some fanart treatment).

I should doodle some TCats for the art section here.

It’s fine. Like I said, I didn’t put a copyright on the name. I like your avatar by the way. :thumbsup:

I hope evreybody had a greaqt time at Christmas!! I just finished setting up my Logitech z906 surround system. AQnd oh boy is it a powerfull system!!:thumbsup:

Ugh~ anybody ready for 2013? I want 2012 to go away like the flu. That bad, AMS? Yes, dude! I would go philosophical in my DA journal, but I’ll do that tomorrow.

Heh, I’m gonna counter AirMuse… I don’t want 2012 to end. Got twelve hours left.

I need to do something in 2013. Just dunno what yet. Be it get another job, or go back to school. Always easier said then done though.

I’m getting ready for (somewhat of) a party I’m having at my house. I’m just having some friends over for the night. 2012 was awesome for me and hopefully 2013 is even better.

*Facing the aftermath of that awesome homemade jalapeno dip I was eating late last night.

Burnin’ ring o’ fire… ._______.

Happy new year to everyone guys!!

I am wishing you the best for 2013!!!:thumbsup:

I’m wishing that this flu I have will go away soon. Been stuck to my couch since Saturday. Had a fever of 101.0 and been coughing noon stop to, this sucks.:frowning: Looks like my holiday vacation will be a few days longer.:stuck_out_tongue:

Waiting for some gifts (a.k.a. Christmas money well-spent) to come in the mail. Apparently UPS is getting lazy because I ordered them last Tuesday with 3-day shipping. :mad:

Shipping has a ton of factors though. Depends on the company you get your stuff from too. If they have the item in their warehouse… they normally get it out pretty fast.

But I hear ya. I ordered something that went through DHL… took over two weeks to get to me.

My father believes he’s a youtube star now. LOL The band he was playing in was ammaturely recorded on New Year’s Eve. Oh! Your vanity is showing! :stuck_out_tongue: But seriously, I’m proud of him and his accomplishments. Even brung home a few hundred “trees.”

Oh no, that just reminded me of another New Year’s Eve where I had just gotten over the flu and was trying to stay up and watch the year change from 1999 to 2000. Drink lots of ice water and rest up my friend. :: hugs ::
Merged Post:

Thanks and I wish you many good things too. :thumbsup:

Just finished eating my breakfast. A massive bagel. Had bacon sausage & eggs on there.

Yummmy.

Call it vibes or my imagination, but why do I have a feeling somebody is mad at me on here? What’s their beef? Hey, if you don’t know the entire story and just hearing it from another person’s point of view, then you need to hear my side and why, baby. That’s what a real invesitgator does.

They don’t believe your “thunderbutt ain’t loose” :stuck_out_tongue:

Am listening to the ThunderCats soundtrack while doodling ideas for a project. Though Panthro’s music makes me want to go out and strut down the street. It’s just that funky.

BAHAHAHA! You I like!

Carnivac, if there is a way for you to share that music with us, you can share it in “What are you listening to?” thread. We all (including me) would love to hear what you like. :slight_smile: BTW, welcome to the TCat family. :panthrohappy: