Just got back home from work. Just 5 mins before going home, I was packing groceries for a customer and a bag containing a wine bottle and half a baguette fell and the bottle broke. All the wine splattered everywhere. I kinda feel like it might be my fault, cos I was shunting bags as I packed. Maybe I must have pushed a little too hard. Maybe not. I dunno, I feel so guilty. But no one really said anything to me.
If I was you I wouldn’t worry about it to much. Stuff like that happens all them time at groceries stores. It’s happened to me a few time and I just tell the person it’s no problem, keeping with the theme. Yesterday at work my superior had a near miss accident with one of the bridge crane’s we have at my job. Were he wasn’t looking at what he was doing and hit a few thing with it, with a job still hooked to the crane. Lucky no one was hurt. Then he has the never to call me out because I filed a report against him. I straight up told him the he could have killed some one. And that I was doing job and if he didn’t like it to bring up to the owner of the company.:mad:
Wow, that’s just…heck!!
I’m currently recovering from an early morning workout and laughing at how pathetic Cartoon Network’s ratings are. Apparently they’ve been consistently at about a 1.0, which is lower than any ThunderCats or DC Nation episode.
Yeah I would take breaking a wine bottle any day over working for my supervisor.![]()
Thanks a lot man, i really appreciate it. Sorry for my late reply, my offline life is keeping me very busy lately, double shifts and trying to find extra work, the economy here is getting worse and worse.
I’ll see if i can sum up some money and get me one of those for a Christmas present. :liono
Had a decent Thanksgiving. I have to go to another one tomorrow. I managed to not overeat today so I can proportion it out. Also getting my Christmas list ready. I’m keeping it small so I know I get what I want.
Watching Ayakashi: Japanese Classic Horror and Mononoke. Man, these anime sure rock! And they’re the only horror stories that haven’t given me any nightmares so far!
Watching Exodus, and reading ThuderCatsLair. When I should be studying for my finals this week.
I’m glad you’re still okay and able to keep in touch. ![]()
Merged Post:
Thanksgiving was good for Slithor and I also. I’m happy to say his new job’s working out well. ![]()
LOL isn’t it interesting that the older we get, the smaller the list becomes?
I’ve been revising “Unexpected” and adding more details with Catanya and Obina.
Good for you!
I’m working on a report for school. I’m kind of frustrated with my teachers because they refuse to enter all the grades so far, so I have some B’s and a C but only because the total amount of points for each class in the grade book so far is less than 100 points, so missing a little bit means you have a lower grade than usual. The worst part is the term started 3 weeks ago.
This is my last day to re-do my powerpoint presentation and re-present it tomorrow. I already re-did an essay and submitted it on Sunday. And now I’ve finally got a placement, which means I get to miss 4 days of work, but make up for it with extra shifts in the Christmas season. THEN study for my Learner’s Permit in Driving. And in the middle of it all, worry about the Mayan calendar predictions!!!:eek:
I’m relaxing @ home after a good day @ work.
Damn, I failed my presentation AND my essay! Which means I’ve failed 2 subjects!
And my little brother came down with chicken pox. I was lucky; I managed to get my shots ages ago.
I’m having family issues right now, but otherwise today was a good day. I just hope things can get better soon.
Hey Guys/Site Idea
Hey guys. I’m back, and I did kinda miss this site as well as being able to contact some of you on here as well. Those who are in my contacts out of TCL, you guys are awesome, and thank you. Now, for the moderators/head honchos: I have an idea to pitch for the site to keep the peace. Is there a way you guys can create an ignore button or block button so one can not be aggravated by certain crazy people or certain people they don’t like? I would like that and I think lots of people on here would like that, too.
It is actually a part of the forum. Check out the short tutorial on how to use the feature located here: http://www.thundercatslair.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8812
Remember to click the user and then click on view user profile
Oh, thank you Manny! I appreciate that.![]()
Just saw someone named “hammy” joined the forum. Not that I trademarked that name but it’s sort of odd. Maybe I’m starting a trend. ![]()
We’ve had a lot of new members recently. Afraid unless they contact me (as set out in the welcome message they now get upon signing up) the account will not be enabled and they can’t post ![]()