What are you doing right now?

How can you listen to music on Skype?! Plus, I have Skype too.
Merged Post:

Thanks AMS :smiley: I accepted some friend requests recently. PM me your name so I can verify which request was sent by you? Wait, I PMed my location to you right?

Hey guys, i am a bit off topic here, but i a’ve been searching for some good quality WIRELESS 5.1 Surround Speakers.
Do you have any suggestions???

That would help a lot, from my searches it seems that they aren’t making any yet and the wired ones are more trustworthy

Any insight would be very appreciative:cool:

AFAIK you can’t listen to music on skype. I was just listening on a site, and on skype at the same time.

If you are looking for a good wireless 5.1 Surround Speaker I would look at the Bose SoundLink or the JBL Flip. Those would be your best choice’s I think. Considering I have the Bose SoundLink and I love it!!! :smiley:

Working on my band’s debut album. 50+ minutes of music is SO much more to record than people realize.

Good for you buddy. I also forgot to say that I just got my fork-truck license today at work. Go me and also time for bed got to wake up at 2am for work YEAH.:rolleyes:

No, I do not have skype. I may have to wait and stay on here a little longer until someone else who wanted to keep in contact with me replies to the pm.

I’m looking at how much snow fell where I live and realizing that it is nothing compared to Hurricane Sandy and the following snowstorm. :o
Merged Post:
yells into forums Anyone there? hears echo

I’m here. It’s starting to get overrun by OS-extremists, and the occasional good post.

I think that the OS fans, the NS fans, and the in-between fans need some new content, such as a ThunderCats short.

Definitely. The franchise needs SOMETHING to happen soon.

I’m here as well. Just been working alot since getting back to work.

I’m currently watching TV shows about people with problems, because it makes me feel better about myself. I would feel bad about this, but the shows are made for this sole reason. I’m also pretty proud of dropping 29lbs. since late September and plan to keep it off for good.

Hammy0924, I’m happy that you have reached your health-based goals. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I didn’t think I was that big before, but I can’t even imagine weighing that much now.

I’ll take your word for it and not judge at the same time. :slight_smile:

I don’t care about being judged most of the time.

And it seems as if my english teacher forgets that we have to write something tonight so she assigned more homework as well. Great. I miss my schedule last semester (my school runs on trimesters but whatever).

I’ve had teachers that give out lots of homework before. Out of curiosity, what is your homework?

I have to write an essay, then write out 40 vocabulary definitions, then write a poem. Then I have to do two worksheets for Spanish class AND do a packet for Chemistry. Damn these advanced classes!

:o Good luck! By the way, sorry for not replying fast enough.