What are you doing right now?

Currently watching people flip out over me on a few websites. Two of them because I joke around too much and another few for reasons unbeknownst to me. Oh well, it’s just the internet. It’s not like it’s real life. At least I’m going to Kings Island tomorrow. Plus I’m on break right now.

Just seeing what has happened in the forums during an extended absence. :eek:

You took the words right outta my mouth. :eek:

Just finished preparing for that really bad storm that is about to hit the North East of the U.S. I just think mother nature just hate this part of the U.S right now. Last year was that freak blizzard and now this.:eek:

I hope that everything turns out okay for you and everyone that is facing the storm. :frowning: :slight_smile:

So for so good at my house. But my neighbor just lost two of there trees. Both uprooted because of the amount of rain we are getting. And don’t worry the trees didn’t hit there house.

I’m in Indiana and I can still say I’m affected by it. The wind here is ridiculous. Honestly, I like storms, and even though I live in the woods, all the trees are still alive and pretty strong. Plus I live on a hill, so no flooding if it rains a lot.

Thoughts and prayers are with y’all facing Sandy.

This month: 3K run for the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure and recently found an unofficial job by helping an old friend of the family do housework since she’s been very sick.

It’s good to hear from you. :smiley:

Just got the best news this morning. As if this coming Monday I will no longer be Unemployed. Just got called back to my job. WOOT WOOT!!! :D:thumbsup::stuck_out_tongue:

Why did I not answer to this! DrkStrike, that’s wonderful news! I’m proud of you!

cough, cough I may not be a good artist…or much of a writer, but I have confidence in myself (not in an inflated ego sort-of-way) that I can write poetry well. In other words, I believe I’ve found my niche finally. I had it all along since junior high.

Thanks for the support AirMuse it means a lot right now. This has been the best news I’ve got this month. I’ve had some personal stuff happen to me this month so getting this news made this month a little bit better.

Meant to express my support and concern for all of you guys living in the east coast earlier, sorry for my belated message.

I really hope things look up now that storm sandy has past and you will be able to get back o track.
I’ve been reading and watching the news, it must have been a nightmare.
Keep your chin up, wish you get over this as fast as possible.

Thanks for the support. Nothing really happened were I live. Just a lot of down branches, And the 2 uprooted trees at the end of my street.

That is good news, indeed. On the other hand, they say around 80 people lost their lives in the east coat and the damages inflicted by the storm are huge..

At least now the worst are over

Submerged in NaNoWriMo. Struggling.

I’m thinking about leaving TCL sometime soon. I’m not really that much of a hardcore fan, not doing much of anything on the site as well as not into the OS and can’t watch the NS on Toonami anyways. It feels stagnated here. Too analytical and I know I don’t connect with anyone much here anymore. Also, I’m not really into the cons and all that jazz. If anyone wants to befriend me on yahoo, DA, or FB or something of that nature, PM me.

As of last week, I’m employed as well! Though on Saturday, something weird happened when my supervisor told me I had to work from 12 to 12, though my future manager had clearly stated that I’ll be working from 12 till 10:30! He let me go home anyway. Plus, AMS, I’ll PM you my FB location. And I’ve got a bad tummy-ache right now. Had a headache last morning, but got over it at work.

I’m so happy for you, Tab! And thankyou. I will be prowling right on out on the 10th to give others time to respond if they want to or not.

on skype, listening to music and reading. Air; you have skype?