What are you doing right now?

Yes, I’m still alive. I haven’t forgotten you lot, I’ve been studying. And procrastinating.

I packed up most of my summer clothes an got out my winter ones from storage. I’m also keeping my fingers crossed that Slithor’s interview pans out.

I’ve been in your situation before. :slight_smile:

Is really wishing this rain would stop. Because I really want to go outside and wash and clean my truck!!:frowning:

Look who grew a spine…and an age…oh crap I hate getting old tomorrow!!! ;.; Sometimes I wonder if I’m emotionally mature enough to handle a job. Still trying to find my niche in the world.

LOL have fun anyway and I’ll bet I’m still older than you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, back to my fanfic. While I’m at it…what I want for my birthday is a man. Hello! Thankyou!

Just finished cutting up a really big Sugar Maple Tree today that I had cut down yesterday in front of my house. And the reason I had it cut down was the roof of my house was getting ruined because it wasn’t getting any sun. And Moss and other stuff was starting to grown.:eek:

Well guys, been kind of away the last few weeks, my offline life is to blame for that!!

Been into a few changes in my life, primarily a new house!!, working kind of double shifts lately, and begun my actor lessons that i’ve always wanted!!

Right now i am watching ‘‘Secret of the Ice King’’ yeah Thundercats 80s!!

Still, haven’t come around ever since the cancellation rumors were corroborated by Dan Norton..:mad:

Unless i’m mistaken, he backtracked on that a few days later.

My experience over all these months with people going back and forth with the cancellations rumors tells me things aren’t looking bright for the cats…
I am starting to get accustomed to this idea…

Been playing the new XCOM: Enemy Unknown game, which Ocelli got last week for me as a birthday present. The original X-Com is one of my all-time favorite games. So I was happy to see that this new version is a lovingly faithful update; taking everything I and other fans loved and remembered about the original and bringing the game mechanics forward and taking advantage of modern technology. If you’ve never played the original and want to know just why it’s so good, I heartily recommend checking this game out!

Also, I just got a new job! I’ll be in computer sales, and might get sent out to SoCal for a few days as part of my training. Wish me luck!

Will I wish you look on your training. And I’m just waiting on the release of Halo 4.:thumbsup: I’ve been a Halo fan since day 1 and have been to every Midnight release since Halo 2.

Never really much cared for Halo myself. I always thought it was kind of overrated for an FPS. For that matter, I can’t really get excited for a lot of the FPS games on the market like Call of Duty, Medal of Honor or Borderlands. And I really used to like them, so that’s saying something.

The only ones that are on the horizon I’m looking forward to in any way are Far Cry 3, BioShock Infinite and Aliens: Colonial Marines. I’m guessing the reason is I’m more of a single-player guy, and a lot of these newer FPSes cater more towards the multiplayer, with single-player as an afterthought. And I remember when it used to be the other way around.

Incidentally, I also just got Dishonored, and that’s also got a strong single-player story as well.

Soooooo, There was an 4.6 earthquake up here in New England and I didn’t feel it. WTF!!!:confused:

In New England? Where? Connecticut? (I have friends there. That’s why I ask.)

4.8, eh? That’s almost as much as the one we got in Maryland last year. That was a 5.8 on the Richter scale. Amazing you didn’t feel that!

All of this talk about earthquakes reminds me of when an earthquake that happened where I used to live, even though it was years ago (2005, according to a quick Google search).

DrkStrikex105, I can also relate to not feeling earthquakes when it seems like the surrounding people have. :slight_smile:

I live in the state of Massachusetts. Whats funny is that some of my friends felt it and I didn’t.

Been watching Hetalia! I can’t believe I didn’t watch it sooner! It’s so funny! Well, since I’m Sri-Lankan, I’m unable to be offended by stereotypes in comedy. And I’ve been having a complicated week lately. First, I did a presentation as an exam and I managed to pass it by the skin of my teeth and my lecturer says I might have to come back and redo it in SUMMER! Then, my work placement got CANCELLED. THEN, I had to do another presentation, which thankfully went well. And THEN I got a call saying they’re thinking of fixing up a placement for me. Sheesh, what a week.

What is the benefit of debating when it’s there is no respect for one’s mind because of impassioned opinions not based on facts? You get empassioned people in a debate where emotions are involved and guess what guys? You can lose face with other people. Learn to respect other people and be enlightened by the other side of the fence. I certainly don’t have good evidence and facts to back up things, so why should I bother again?

Oh wait, when you think about it, it’s not a debate. It’s an argument to say “I’m right. You’re wrong. Shut up!” It’s rare to see such things over the internet where both parties are neutral but have different views on things.