Gosh, I’m busy. And happy (belated) birthday, Lady O!!
Found another site called conceptart.org. It’s less intimidating than DA in my opinion but it seems like its under construction and a bit disorganized.
Merged post
Okay, I run into a group of guys and then they make a comment, “She’s hot.”
My thoughts are I am?
Then I talk about it with a friend and she says, “You didn’t know that?”
I say, “No. Why hasn’t any other guys asked me out, yet?”
So, my dear guy friends on TCL, if you see a girl and you think she’s hot, be brave. Ask her out, stupid!
i guess sometimes rejection from someone your attracted to makes the person turn away from doing so.
Yeah, but it gets tiring for girls guys consider attractive to be the pretty ones that don’t get asked out, OR the pretty ones that are too quiet to talk or too shy to talk. If you don’t, some jerk face will. Be confident and be assertive, but don’t be a masochistic punk or thug. coughdon’tbeNSTygracough
For pleasurable amusement for the topic at hand, I give you Generator Rex memories from my old album. The colored one will be up soon. I need to do some touch ups on it.

You could ask the person out… ![]()
LOL if it helps, I made the first move when I saw Slithor. ![]()
Let’s just say I’ve had a bad experience about chasing after a guy because he didn’t like me because I was too quiet and shy and let’s leave it at that. Hope I’m not being a hypocrite (yes…I am being a hypocrite,) but I’m old school and my mindset is to let the guy do it instead ever since then since the guy didn’t truly care about me like I did about him. But obviously, I’m not worth it for the guys because the ones around me are too scared. …I just really hate these societal changes to be honest. Listen, I don’t expect anyone to understand, but that’s just who I am and what I believe.
http://personalitycafe.com/sex-relationships/118375-demise-guys.html#post2990484
Forgot to say I turned 16 last week. Too bad you have to be 16 and 1/2 in order to get your driver’s license now.
Happy belated Birthday Hammy!
I thought that you were already 16… oh, well. Happy birthday! ![]()
Wow…um…so how old is everyone on here if they don’t show their age?..Oh wait…no don’t want to know. Nevermind.
I’m currently playing me some Battlefield 3 on the Xbox360. Yeah I’m a gamer and damn proud of it to.![]()
+
me too
Merged Post:
I just got my copy of the new Thundercats DVD along with the Blue Ray one of Cinderella. ![]()
Really tired of people letting nostalgia overrule their logical thinking in more ways than one. (Story Time!) I’ve been in a band with two other people for almost three years and we also had a side project that formed this year. The side project ended up becoming more popular and one of the other members and I lost interest in the main project. We proposed the idea of making the side project the main one to the one that still enjoyed the main project, and he declined. Since we had completely lost interest in the main project, the two of us quit, and the main-project-guy got FURIOUS with us because we didn’t choose the main project. Considering we don’t make nearly any money off of it nor are we even popular enough for it to matter, he has no logical reason to be mad at us for quitting something we don’t enjoy anymore.
On top of this I feel extremely under appreciated right now when it comes to music at school. I always try to help other people and make sure I always know what I’m supposed to do in marching band, but apparently that makes me “conceited” and “self-centered” because I get things done before everyone. It’s gotten to the point where I have to show some of the seniors what to do under the instruction of the band director and they say I shouldn’t tell them what to do. Plus, other people get rewarded for not ever questioning anything and not knowing how to do anything without help from someone else helping them every step of the way. Also, apparently I don’t have seniority over a senior in high school that is on their first season of marching band because I’m a sophomore, even though this is my third season of it.
(okay, done ranting for now)
Hammy0924, are things looking better for you now that it’s the end of the day? I was surprised that you were typing at what I think was six in the morning.
Not really. It only becomes more obvious each day with the whole marching band thing. I can only trust the low brass section now when it comes to anything, and that sucks considering I play clarinet (although I do play bass clarinet in concert band, so I may be marching that next season which means I’d be with the low brass). As far as the other situation, nothing has gotten better there either. I was posting at six because that’s when I’m normally getting ready to go to school and I had some free time.
You could try focusing on the low brass section and try to form relationships with members of that section. Another thing to consider is only offering help when the instructor tells you to and ignoring the people who don’t want your help.
Why does this remind me that high school drama exists?
I’m already good friends with most of them, and they feel the exact same way as I do about the corruption in the band right now.
Merged Post:
Because it is high school drama, and it does definitely exist.
I’m glad that you have friends that can support you.
I hope everything gets better soon.
Merged Post that has nothing to do with any conversation:
In another place, in another time zone, I am trying to balance homework and replying to the forums.
Went to the local artwalk and got back from it a few minutes ago. It was really good this year. We had a steampunk theme so some folks were dressed up. Funniest thing I ever seen was a 40 something year-old man bellydancing to Michael Jackson’s “Beat It.”