What are you doing right now?

I’m watching “Pawn Stars” after having a great time @ Hampdenfest. My favorite part was the Mac Off; you get a chance to try different versions of mac and cheese and judge them on a scale of 1 to 5. :smiley:

Update: I just finished “Unexpected” and look forward to your feedback. It’s my take on Grune’s downfall and how he wound up on Third Earth in the distant past.

Finally, finally, finally got my sequel published to my first novel. NaNoWriMo 2012 not far off.

MGP

Congrats and I think I’ve got an idea for NaNoWriMo 2012.

Excellent! I should have my head examined, but I will probably be doing NaNoWriMo once again. We can commiserate!

Keep up the good writing! :slight_smile:

MGP

I am freaking exhausted after 8 hours of doing freaking lineart and learning how to do this crap. sleep

Submitted a short story to the litchat literary salon that is occurring next week.

MGP

Too busy to do anything lately. Between marching band, school, and sleep, I don’t have much time for anything.

I’m thinking about what I’m going to do for my birthday on the 18th.

I am participating in a literary salon. I already wrote one short piece under fantasy and I am considering doing a nonfiction piece. After pumping out a novel, you would think I would want a day off! Next week. Maybe…

http://litchatliterarysalon.wordpress.com/

MGP

I’m currently browsing Amazon looking for some Halo Merchandise.:thumbsup:

Okay, this bothers me. How the heck does this particular girl get over 52,000 views and her work looks worse than mine?!

Popularity > Quality. You’ll learn this.

If the girl gets commissions, I’ll be ticked. I’ve been on DA a year less than she, and obviously, I have more of a desire to improve than she does.

And use that desire to became more popular then she is.:cool:

Downloaded the Japanese version of King Kong Vs. Godzilla, burned it onto a DVD and watched it on my player. Already had the English subtitles on it, and it was a good translation. After wondering for decades whether this version was better than the U.S. one, I was happy to find that it was. :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering how I came by this, I can’t really say, other than I got it from a place that rhymes with “irate clay.” :wink:

I’m thrilled because Larry Kenny wished me a Happy Birthday on my Facebook page. :cool:

Waiting for my food to arrive, then at 7 i’m going to Cracker Barrel to fill out an application since i only work 3 days next week. :frowning:

Um…I believe I am dumbfounded at the moment. I got a “This message is being moderated.”
Merged Post:

Aw, that’s very sweet and happy belated birthday.

Thanks and it’s still my B-Day since it was posted @ midnight earlier. :smiley:

Happy birthday, Lady Ocelli! :slight_smile: