What are you doing right now?

It’s been quite a few solid weeks of study, but all my assessments for the mid-semester are done and I’ve got a 1-week break. Aaaand I can’t believe what I’m hearing! TC is NOT cancelled till CN says so!

Why would you do that???
These are 2 great dvds and make a great collection, keep them to remind you the 2011 Thundercats, we can’t erase their existence no matter how bad things turned out, besides these episodes gave us some great moments.And these moments are included in your DVD set!!
i hope they release them in Europe as well…they will accompany my OS DVDs…

oh that sounds to me that something bad happend are you ok?

I’m not even sure if DVD 3 will be avaliable tbh, and i’d rather have money than an incomplete dvd set. no need to try to shame me…

it was just how bad they treat me and how i can’t even take my birthday off without my hours getting cut.

I don’t think they would just not release it because it’s cancelled. Hell, Family Guy got renewed due to DVD sales.

How long was FG on? And where the DVDs Boxsets or singles?

It ran for 3 years, got cancelled for 3 years, then came back and has been going for 7 more years as of now. I don’t know about the DVDs but I’m sure that’s irrelevant whether they were singles or box sets.

One of my good friends doesn’t want to talk to me now…idk why.

Either way, I’m going to buy the 3rd volume DVD. :thumbsup:

Being in a state of being complacent, but unhappy. I’m not talking about the show.

So, I’m cleaning up my art gallery on DA. Fav now or forever hold your peace. (Nothing much to fav for boring art.)

Anyone know those people who no matter how many times you prove them wrong, they always say they’re better than you in every aspect possible? Do you also know someone who will back you up to no end until the actually have to show that they back you up to multiple people and don’t? Dealing with both of those people right now. It’s over something really stupid but it’s still annoying.

These are definitely the ones that wear you down. :mad:

Trying to improve on my work, even though I don’t see a whole lot of progress.

It always seems like that same little person from the internet comes back to haunt my brain and there are times I get depressed thinking about it. I also seem to compare myself amongst those around me who are more capable of drawing better than I. I guess you can say this may be some sort of a pity party “What are you doing now?” It’s more of a “How are you feeling now?” Frustrated, melancholic, and wish that I had a magical wand to change my anatomy, perspective, and coloring with colored pencils. My college education was a butt load of crap to me when it comes to art!

ThunderCats got cancelled? :confused: Also, I am thinking that the world needs love (points for whoever gets the reference), not adrenaline-pumping battles. :thumbsup:
Merged Post:

According to brainyquote.com, Vincent Van Gogh once said, “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” :slight_smile:

From what I have seen of your work on DA, you have plenty of talent. Find your own path to appreciating your gift. Comparing yourself to others is a living death.

MGP
Merged Post:

Dear Theo should be every artist’s bible.

MGP
Merged Post:
My twitter account got phished yesterday, so I had a not nice day & night.:frowning:

MGP

I hope that that gets better soon, Nine Tiger. :frowning: It can be upsetting when personal accounts get attacked by others.

Damage control was successful. I was tired, and because I was tired, I made a stupid mistake that led to the phish. Lesson learned, to be sure.

MGP

Last week i missed my first week of classes now paying for it this week with studying for a test that i am not even ready for.

I’m doing laundry while thinking about finishing up my story. This mentions Grune’s trial and the terms of his exile.

I’ve got the feeling a friend I considered like a sister has been a little distanced from me now. Though I’m sure our friendship hasn’t totally died yet.