I’ve been working on my story. I just need to wrap up Grune’s trial, punishment and aftermath. Then I’ll get started on my next tale. ![]()
Should (fingers crossed) have my sequel to Coffee with Thunderbolts published next week. Just doing a 10th reading of the manuscript . YEESH!!
MGP
LOL I just wrote the last paragraph and now I just need to bridge it with what I’ve already posted.
feeling kind of sad the summer is reaching to an end…![]()
I hear you my friend although my birthday’s coming up Sept 18th.
I watched the recent episode of “Face Off” and thar be pirates in that one mateys. :: grinning pirate smiley ::
Just finished doing some preventative maintenance on my lawn equipment. And about to go for a walk with my dog. And she is doing much better now to.![]()
Crying cause TC was canceled…after all the hard work we did to try to keep it going…
Words cannot express how upset I am with CN right now. This is probably the fourth or fifth time they’ve screwed me over by canceling a good show. At this point, nothing can redeem them to me. I will never support anything CN-related ever again. I will always support ThunderCats, and if another reboot happens on CN, I will most likely just watch it online because they don’t deserve my views, whether they count towards the ratings or not.
Oh please! It ain’t over!
Uh, DN pretty much confirmed it on facebook. No one is working on it; but now i really just don’t care. i’m selling my book 2 dvds.
Oh, it’s over for CN, but it’s not over for Thundercats.
Uh, i’m pretty sure it’s over for TC. It could take another decade or so to get a new TC in production. They’d have to get WB’s permission first, and with the flop this time, it doesn’t seem likely.
And that’s the exact opposite of what you should do.
Just because no one is working doesn’t mean it’s cancelled. So until there is an official word that it’s axed. There still a little hope. Plus look at how look it took Iron Man Armored Adventures to get a 2nd season. I’m just saying. Also I’m babysitting my little cousin. And he is a hand full.:eek:
Well, anyways, I need to go off topic for a moment. I’ve done commissions in the past for paintings…okay…now I’m going to do online commissions and have the stuff I can, will, and won’t do up as well as prices for two or three weeks. They are very reasonable. I don’t know what the problem is and why I haven’t gotten a commission, yet.
The happiest day of my life is when I actually stuck up for myself. Somebody actually had the nerve to promote my future as simply being a failure and yesterday, I got a backbone.
@Drkstrike: Balgus said Dan found out a month ago from the CN about the cancellation.
I doubt he’d lie.
what do you mean?
Finally done dealing with drama, being busy, and going though difficult problems in life. School is back and my life is back on track. Rough August…
Well, thinking about trying to direct myself to see if writing might work. Obviously, someone chewed me up and spat me out about my work that is the truth. But then was a little more kind about it. Here’s the thread subject.
http://forum.deviantart.com/art/general/1776997/
I’m happy for Labor Day weekend but so far it’s been rather stressful. I just need to sleep and relax for a little bit. I have basically been at school all week from about 6:30am-8:30pm and I just need some time to myself.
Looking for another job, since my sister might have gotten me fired.