I’m not the artist so I really have no say with what’s going on with the thread right now, even though I’m practically the co-creator.
Thinking of getting a Pumyra commission for my birthday.
Happy birthday! ![]()
Have a great one. ![]()
Happy (Belated?) Birthday!!![]()
Am open for commissions on DA if anyone is truly interested.
Is worried about my dog right now. I’ve been back and forth for the vets because she hasn’t been eating well and has been whining for the past few days. I just hope it’s nothing to serious.![]()
I hope that your dog feels better very soon.
![]()
Getting ready to go to print with the sequel to my first urban metaphysical novel, Coffee with Thunderbolts. One last read of a Star Rose in Cerami should do it ![]()
MGP
Am I valuable and am I worth it? Sorry, I’m having a down day.
Now, okay, I’ve gotta question. Say your potential beau that is right now your friend drop the bomb on you saying that at one point they had to have surgery and could’ve died having a certain amount of time to live. How would you react to that?
Edit: My sanity is now restored with advice, food, exercise, and reassurance. ![]()
Watching the new season of “Face Off” and the challenge is to create an alien for a new version of the Star Wars cantina.
Lady Ocelli, I admire reading your “What are you doing right now?” posts because they’re often of something ordinary, yet your enthusiasm shines through. ![]()
Thanks and please r & r “Unexpected” in the fanfiction section.
As for today, I’m having a stimulating discussion about the comic and should get started on laundry soon.
Have been asking around and got some recommendations from others for people who are beginners at digital art like Paint Tool Sai and Painter X, but does anyone have any recommendations on here?
Paint Tool Sai.
I just want to put this really long week behind me.
Me too. Doing NOTHING this weekend.
I have some jobs lined up to take my mind off of things. It has been pretty much a Hell week for me.![]()
Looking forward to my next day off. ![]()
Ugh, I’m much too nice to guys. facepalm
Oh crap! Another hurricane. sigh Don’t know I’ll be one Wednesday or Thursday.