What are you doing right now?

I knew from your past posts that you’re in high school. :slight_smile:

Huge storms are happening right now. I love storms, but I would like to be able to get on my home computer without the risk of the power going out.

Storms got fairly intense last night; the power went off twice in my area.

I hope that the storms calm down (if they haven’t already)!

OMG! Keith Thompson is on DA! I’m fangirling over his illustrations for the Leviathan series.

Is waiting for my new 2 gal. air tank + compressor for my trucks air horns because the tank on there right now as a hole in it:(.

Aw…That sucks. It could be worse. You break down on a road and you have no spark plugs to fire up the engine.

Yeah that would suck but I keep a few spare spark plugs in my truck anyway. But I hope I never have to change them cause it would really suck. Because the hood of my truck is up to my shoulder. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just chilling out right now for the first time in a week. It’s great to just do nothing for a little bit.

I just got paid and Slithor’s mom sent us another :cool: package.

Heading up to my Grandmothers to put in some drainage pipe so her drive way doesn’t keep on washing away in a rain storm.

I’m guessing it’s a gravel driveway???

You would be right on that Sir. And I’m half done right now. Got to head back up tomorrow and put done some concert down so the water flows into the drain better. And ow, blister’s sucks.:mad:

Got one of those cool Olympics Coca-Cola glasses from McDonalds last night.

Should probably do my homework but really want to watch some anime instead.

Ladies and gentlemen, get your memes ready! There’s only 5 more sigs to go till we hit the one, the only OVER 9000!! mark!

Wrong thread?

LOL Slithor and I saw Paranorman and it was pretty :cool: .

Nope, I just used this thread to create awareness for a minor milestone in the petition.

I am wondering if the fan comic will closely resemble the style of the new series in every aspect. I am also considering that this should go in the fan comic thread, but I didn’t want to interrupt the thread by asking such a question; it’s all about architecture at this moment on that thread. :slight_smile: