What are you doing right now?

Cool! Can’t wait to see both. :thumbsup:

And I’m in a GREAT mood considering school starts tomorrow.

Go see the chapter.

Ooo~hope you have a good day and hope your friends will be there!

LOL! The site edits certain parts of a ship. That’s sad.

I’m doing laundry and watching Slithor play Batman Arkham City. :cool:

I’m scouring the forums while listening to music. Also, I’m happy to see that people are having exciting things happening to them. :slight_smile:

Just got back from school. My schedule this semester is easy so hopefully all goes well.

…And all of a sudden I feel like I have to tuck my tail between my legs feeling inadequate about my own artwork I worked hard on and writing in general. I feel like a failure…

Sounds like you’re being your worst critic; sometimes I feel the same when I post part of a story and only get a few comments.

Well, do you have those types of people who see something and they say “It’s good,” but they are trying to be nice when really that person isn’t impressed? My BS meter goes off when they say certain words. Give a freaking critique for goodness sake!

Bored enough to draw a yellow smiley face on the wall and shoot it.

I am too tired right now. I don’t know why because I got about 10 hours of sleep. I guess it’s just the thought of school that makes me tired. Kinda feeling like a jerk right now too, even though I think apologies have been accepted.

What classes are you taking? :slight_smile:

Academic Algebra II, Typing (yuck), Band (yay), Foods (eh…), Academic Chemistry (yay). My schedule is pretty easy right now but it gets harder later on. By the way, I’m a sophomore in high school.

watching Tiger and Bunny while surfin the net during commercials

You really have to push to interact with other people or don’t get involved if you’re not willing to do the work. Definitely a needed food for thought.

It is certainly something to think about! What makes you think this, if I may ask? :slight_smile:

Well, the interaction we are having with the fan comic idea feels rather distant and one-sided at the moment for involvment and I think part of it is me not pushing myself out there because I’m too modest and the occassional emotional torrent of feeling alienated. I have to keep in mind (which is hard for me, personally) “that you may be an individual but there are others around you and you need to get group oriented.”

It’s very hard to enter such a group. I can relate to what you’re feeling right now. :slight_smile:

This is priceless!! http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fit-to-post-sports/lots-sex-olympics-045529940.html?code=AQDp2jYDsxGZay2UVvjq2jJ7tHTjQZ8c-Qm-HexNfiwUEHRrIBjatZs4nDOVWfC6erW0SONHE0DYxiXeX9VKQ0a3S2D0XKmD5ZwF86I8IlRw1enshw0SwvrZV74lUuQJ6s1_XQQZvKUm0hZ6kLh7Wan1nwcEgRMTCUKIHqtfNaK_IaY7sGBjbe5g4mOPJwlU7Vk#_=_

Well, that came out of nowhere!

No kidding!