What are you doing right now?

At my aunties house 250 miles from home who is recovering from knee surgery. We have had some deep, interesting conversations about life. Also tried tea with milk in it. :slight_smile: It’s pretty good. I love you British people!

@DrkStrike Buy a Thundershirt. I have a dachshund with those issues. Let him wear it for 5-10 minutes and play with him. He should be fine eventually.

They have tried everything and nothing works. And he rather sit by your feet then play. Plus he is 10 years old and has been fixed.

Wow, for a moment I thought you were talking about a ThunderCats shirt. :duh:

LOL guys I’m happy to have my laptop back. :cool:

And we’re glad to have YOU back!

haha. I thought of the same thing for a moment.

I guess I’m not the only one! XD

[QUOTE

@DrkStrike Buy a Thundershirt. I have a dachshund with those issues. Let him wear it for 5-10 minutes and play with him. He should be fine eventually.[/QUOTE]

hm I pleed the 5th on that one.

Packing up things for a short vacation!!

I am going to rest by the sea and swim all day!!

See you soon guys,

Procrastinating like my life depends on it (Which it doesn’t).

@hammy and DrkStrike LOL Maybe it would make him better and braver if he (my dog) had the emblem on.

But he’s a dog, so it wouldn’t work!

Looking over the next segment of “Unexpected” before posting it. It’s a short but intense one and I’ll add more later.

Just bought a new guitar. It’s awesome. I’ve been playing it non-stop since Friday.

Happy that I’m back home.

Watching “Pawn Stars” after a great day at work. I got recognition from the Region Director of the East Coast Outlet Stores. :: does happy dance ::

Apparently one customer’s response was so awesome, it wound up in his email. :cool:

Finished an assignment last night and now I’m up in bed.

Ugh, that reminds me that school starts this week. Crap.

Oh man, that’s earlier than when I was young. :frowning:

Drawing again another pic. I’m hoping to at least finish today. If not, maybe tomorrow. Also am thinking about putting up the rest of my fic even though the chapter is like halfway done anyways.