Since you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, you could watch that…
But I’ve already watched all of that! Multiple times!
Hmm… try going back to a childhood favorite.![]()
If you mean a childhood favorite as an episode of the show, then I can’t because it hasn’t been on that long. If you’re talking movies…well, most of my “childhood favorites” are either overplayed in my house or they suck.
I meant more of a cartoon or show or movie that you haven’t seen for a long time.
Well, I guess I could watch some Invader Zim. Haven’t seen that show in a few years.
Have fun! ![]()
Oh my goodness! I found my muse! Though, I’m not confident about drawing male anime-like characters. Male anatomy I don’t have a problem with, it’s the muscular aspects of more brawnier characters I have trouble with.
Watching the Maury show. It’s highly amusing.
hammy, I made up a song! Go see it in the other forum!
I just saw it. My back hurts from laughing.
Aww…hope you have Bengay nearby.
It’s great what a bad case of the blues can do to you. Brings out the nutty creative side in you.
When I’m really angry or bored is when I’m usually the most creative.
Hm…do you think there may be something to do with gender differences in creativity or mainly just people? Y’know I just got off some medication that was making me agitated and OCD…I’m wondering if that’s what has put me in a mood.
I’m sure gender is a factor, but it most likely varies between individuals.
Scribbling whenever I get a chance.
I’m just relaxing. ^^
Once upon a time, I was interested in the piano, but pride and impatience got the better of me and I stopped:(In other news, I just recovered from a tummy-ache that had me vomiting within ten minutes of eating or drinking something.
I’m pretty exhausted because of band camp. (No, the movie is NOT an accurate depiction of what goes on)
I finally have some free time so i’m going to enjoy the next few days. And i’m currently dog sitting for my aunt. Man this dog has separation anxiety like I have never seen. Already tripped of him 4 times this week.:eek: