Hammy, I know what you’re trying to do, but trying to make me feel better at the expense of putting you down because of my self-esteem issues about my work–I would rather you or anyone not do that to themselves. I just wish I had a lot more passion and focus like I used to have…or more education…or opportunities. Yeah, whatever.
I’m not putting myself down. I really do stink at art. It’s been a thing I’ve known for awhile and it doesn’t phase me that I suck at it because I have no passion for it. I’m just trying to help. I wish I had more opportunities and education to do more music-oriented things as well, so I can see where you’re coming from. Not to mention everyone around me sees my obsession with writing music as a “joke” or a “phase”.
Finished the drawing and is up on my page.
I’ll have to check it out.
Thanks, hammy!
Right now I’m home alone in my house again…finally!
Make that 2 assignments. And my mum and brother came home from SL at midnight.
The forum just got REALLY active out of nowhere! It’s been dormant for the past few days. This is good.
Guess all the buzz about creating a fan comic is really stirring a revolution.
Yeah. I’m really excited about that. On the other hand, I’m getting tired of “fans” criticizing the NS to no end and still claiming I’ve done nothing to support it.
If it’s a certain “Threeat” you’re talking about, then it’s because of an useless shipper-war. Then again, most “fans” of the NS only became fans on Facebook just to show off their haters’ pride.
No, it’s a different person. They try to say I defend the show too much and that they never said anything bad about the show. Then they turn around and say I don’t support it. Hater logic, I guess. ![]()
Just one person?! Then it’s useless, I mean the hater logic, cos it’s not even logic. Cos after all, it’s obvious where your allegiance lies.
Watching the classic Tarzan. The Tarzan cry makes me LOL!LoooooOOOooOOOOOOooooooL!!!
Your laughter made my day! ![]()
Watching The Lion King 2 for the first time…eh…
I’m trying to get the motivation to practice playing the piano.
Watching movies and being on this forum seems more interesting to me right now. ![]()
My parents tried to get me to practice for 8 years. It didn’t work.
Merged Post:
That’s every day for me.
Hammy0924, how’s the movie watching going? ![]()
Well, I just watched Lion King 2, and it was very meh. I’m taking a break from it now. Any suggestions on what to watch next?