What are you doing right now?

I don’t know. I’m trying to help. I’m not posting any more of my fanfic because of the whole fan comic thing.

So, are you saying I shouldn’t post anymore, either?

No, no. Go ahead and post stuff. I just want to save some stuff I wrote for the comics, so I think it’ll be on hiatus for awhile.

Procrastinating working on a story I’ve been writing. It’s hard work. I’ll sit down and plot out some ideas, I’ll come to the end of those ideas and keep writing, then I’ll come to a point where I don’t like the added part at all. A few days later new inspiration will hit and I’ll delete all the added part and re-work it. But now the back story has me even more intrigued so I’m focusing on writing the back story now as a separate story and my throughts are just all over the place. :eek: :o :cool:

How about something where Tygra gets conked on the head by Slithe and loses some of his memories and everyone, especially Cheetara and Lion-O try to cure him? Or, say, the kittens are kidnapped by a certain carnivore who, like Baba Yaga, likes to eat animal young, especially kittens?

Write the story through once if you can, quieting the inner editor. That is the best way. Then, edit like heck. That is when you will see what is working & what is not. Also, stick to one POV if possible. Ask yourself: which character has the most to lose or gain.

That is what I am currently doing for my second novel, which is in its, gods help me, 7th edit. But I finally see the finish line :slight_smile:

MGP
Merged Post:

Thundercat fan fiction is open to everyone. Been writing it since 1989.

MGP

Oh no, that’s not what I meant when I was asking hammy about the fanfic.

That is not easy to do when inspiration hits me to change direction and nullifies parts of what I’ve already written.

BTW, do you know if there is a way in Microsoft Word to change a character name without having to read through everything and change it every time? Like is there an option where I can enter a name that appears in the story and ask it to automatically change every occurance of that name with another?

I’ve already got a Uni assignment and my body-clock tells me it doesn’t want to do it.

School for me doesn’t start for another 2 weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh the joy of me drawing my least favorite charater. LOL! Perfect theme, though!

:confused:

Make a separate folder for sudden inspirations. It is best not to get distracted in a narrative. NANOWRIMO sort of teaches that.

As for microsoft word, can’t help you there as I use Wordperfect!

MGP

I wish I could say I’m doing something interesting, but I’d just be lying. Soooo boooooored!

I know that you didn’t ask me, but I thought that I could help you. :slight_smile:

First, press CTRL and H at the same time, or find the Replace option in Microsoft Word. a new box will appear, and it will ask for you to put in the word you’re looking for and the word you want to use to replace the original word. After that, press Okay. Word should tell you how many times the replacement had to be made. :slight_smile:
(I’m using the term “word” in a general way. It can be a phrase or name or a number or any other form of text that you’re searching.) :slight_smile:

I should probably be asleep right now. It’s 3 in the morning and I technically slept from 7 last night until about 1 this morning. I have weird sleep cycles.

I’ve been watching the Olympics.

Me too. I’m tired of swimming, though.

I’m in such a mood. My art looks like poo and I feel like it today.

I’m sorry. If it makes you feel better, your art is probably 100x better than mine.