What are you doing right now?

I got it…:o

I hope that you have a good time with your friend, and I’ll have to think about the pose later. :slight_smile:

LOL Thanks y’all! The giggling from the 20 to 40 something year-olds.

Just came back from Camping with the other fellow students in my course for this semester. It was all great fun, except for the fact that last night’s glow-worm trail didn’t turn out any glow-worms and I had to spend last night’s nap babysitting my dead-frozen feet, while falling asleep sitting up on my bunk! They didn’t even lend us any gas-heaters! Worst winter night ever.

Ha, it’s the middle of summer in the US. I wish it was winter here because we’be been in a heat wave and drought for the past few weeks.

Well, it is winter here, but no snow cos it’s North Island. I sure could do with summer just to give my poor nose a break. Which makes me wanna go back to SL again, where the heat is just right.

Do you want to trade locations with me?
Merged Post:
Kind of in a win/lose situation here. I got invited to go to Holiday World (nearby theme park) with some friends on Sunday, but that’s when I planned to post part 10 of my fanfic, and I’m busy tomorrow. Crap.

I would, but I can’t afford to. And if you wanna go to the theme park AND post Part 10, snag a friend’s laptop. And btw, I see you’ve got less than 3500 posts.

Well, actually, I’m not going now, but I’m still going to be busy tomorrow (seeing The Dark Knight Rises) so Monday will be when it’s up.
Merged Post:

And that matters why?

Cos I saw that you’ve gone from Sociopath to Ultimate No-Life and I was like, ‘Huh?’ cos I thought Sociopath was the ultimate rank on this forum. And then I saw how many posts you’ve got.
Merged Post:

Happy screening! Don’t get shot! (Which was a horrible thing to happen last week and it was so nice of Christian Bale to go to the memorial.)

Actually, Thunderian Legend is the highest you can get. You can actually customize what it says, and I made it Sociopath for awhile and decided to change it a little bit ago.
Merged Post:

The theater I’m going to is really upscale and awesome, plus it’s never crowded there on Sundays. It’s so nice to see Hollywood stars with a heart. It’s not every day you see one of them visiting the victims and their families of such a horrible crime.

Writer’s block-worse than a brain fart and brain freeze combined. >.<x

Just got back from Batman. Needless to say it was incredible. Now I’m contemplating whether to post the next part of my fanfic.

Just came back from very first Uni classes. I’d also negotiated to meet a junior friend of mine so that she could borrow my school prom dress.
Merged Post:

How?!?! There doesn’t seem to be a way on the User CP.

You probably have to get to Thunderian Legend first.

Okay, I need help with my fanfic, please.

Why? What’s wrong?

I have something, along the lines of introducing TC and the rest of the animals that he helped on the Feliner…I don’t want to give away too much but I need a purpose for some discord among the ship.

Tygra and Cheetara can’t find alone time. Panthro’s arms broke due to WilyKit and/or Kat messing with them. Just some options.

Well, I can use some of the options and put a twist on it, but I wanted something much bigger where Lion-o must be the diplomat.