What are you doing right now?

Nah, I eat spicy food a lot. It will be fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Three more chapters up. WHUT!

Congratulations! :smiley:

WOO! :thumbsup:

LOL Thanks guys. Can anyone tell somebody’s in a Carl Jung/Mother Theresa mood?

Yes, I can, LOL.
Merged Post:
Prepping part ten of my fic! It’s almost ready!

I’m listening to music from fifty-some years ago.
Merged Post:

I’m happy for you! :thumbsup:

Cool. I’m listening to some county music right now.

Reading over the next part, just now remembering how much more serious the story gets from here on out. Everything is taken to the next level, and I even get excited reading it.

Renewing my interest in Lucky Luke.

Just slept for a few hours because I’m exhausted. Not sure why, because my marching band practices aren’t very physically challenging and I’m in decent shape right now. I think I may go watch a movie on Netflix. Any suggestions?

Right now, I am wondering if parodies would count as fan fiction. :slight_smile:

Hmm, interesting. I want to read it now!

I haven’t made a suitable one yet, mainly because I don’t think the original artists/authors would appreciate it if I did make one and posted it on the Internet.

Oh okay, I can see why you wouldn’t want to do that.

What did you end up watching on Netflix? :slight_smile:

Just some My Little Pony.

(Sorry for the delay in answering.) Ah. I see. :slight_smile:

Yep, I’m not ashamed of it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will be visiting a friend for coffee at Hastings real soon. So excited. Will drink coffee and talk about people. LOL No, not really, but she’s one of those people who can say something funny with a straight face.

BTW, yoga practice Tuesday I learned the most hilarious pose–the “Wind relieving pose.” Think about it…