What are you doing right now?

He takes over my Wii (wow, that sounded dirty) and plays it non-stop. He’ll bring over games I’ve never played and ask if I can help him with them. He has stolen 2 controllers and broke off nearly every part of the console that could break off without it being completely useless. I shouldn’t care since I rarely play it (I use it for Netflix) but my mom acts like it’s no big deal and makes me clean up after him instead of his dad, who is also here.

Dang…it’s never too early to learn kids the art of respecting people’s stuff.

I just always had the common sense of “Ask first” and “If it’s not yours, don’t touch it” but apparently the future generations are not taught these things. (???)

Right now, I’m not looking forward to getting the heat sink and fan replaced on my laptop. It’s going to cost about $150 and I won’t have it for about a week. :mad:

I’ll try to post one more time before I have to drop it off to be fixed.

I’m going to be back in NZ by Wednesday, starting tonight.

Just got back from an hour-long bike ride in 90 degree weather and am currently downing excessive amounts of Gatorade.

Hammy getz muzcles! :smiley: :liono

I have insane lower body strength. The upper part…eh, not so good. :frowning:

Just finish unpacking for the camping trip. Had a great Time. From Mountain biking to hiking, kayaking, and campfire stories with fellow campers who are strangers are always fun to. But one of the craziest things I did was while we were at the beach. I ended up getting Parasailing. What an adventure that was. Begin about 100 feet in the air while getting pulled by a boat. I will diffidently do it again when we head back up in the next few weeks. Only down side was the traffic heading back home. Seemed like every one wanted to go home at the same time.

Sounds fun, even though as I stated before I don’t like camping.

Hey that’s fine. But I forgot to mention that we also have a 33 foot travel trailer that we keep at the campsite year round.:stuck_out_tongue: So it not like we setup the tents and call it good. We have all the comforts have home in the trailer. But we are hardly at the trailer anyway.

Oh, that’s more like it! I hate tents.

Yeah we stopped using tents like 6 years ago. Plus the trailer has a fireplace HAHAHA. And 2 slide outs. It’s pretty big.

Root for me. I’m almost done with Chapters 3 and maybe even 4.

GO AirMuseServalia GO!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOO! And a new With Power and Pride part later this week!

I was going to wash my truck because of all the pine sap on it for the pine trees at the campground. But after I unpacked my truck it rained shortly after that.:mad:

I’m just going to refrain from making sap-related comments and hope that the rain rinsed the pine sap off. :slight_smile:

Just realized all of the food I’ve eaten today has had some sort of hot sauce on it. Man, this is going to hurt…:o

Try eating some form of aloe (like juice) if there’s any where you are. :slight_smile: