What are you doing right now?

I would say later next week. I’m taking a break from it right now.

Not the best place to ask, but what if someone was to do a Thundercats/Portal 2 mash up with the Cave Johnson lemon rant with each male Thundercats, starting with Panthro, for youtube. LOL
Merged Post:
Forgot to say had to deal with kids today–about 18 of them with only 2 boys in the group. Apparently, I need help with how to deal with an adventurous queen bee during art project and snack times.

LOL If Slithor and I win it, we’d bring you here to go to Hershey Park. :thumbsup:
Merged Post:

LOL I usually fall asleep during a long drive.
Merged Post:

Still waiting for a password to check out this and other stories. If you get a chance, check out my fic “Unexpected”.

Just got back from the indoor water park at the hotel. It was awesome. Cedar Point is up tomorrow and Saturday! WOO!!!

I’m glad you’re having lots of fun. :thumbsup:

I’ve heard so many great things about Cedar Point. Like you, I’m a roller-coaster enthusiast. And CP is like the roller-coaster Mecca of America. So one of these days, I need to go.

And for the record, my all time favorite roller-coaster is the Loch Ness Monster at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. It’s one of the older steel ones, but it’s still awesome after all these years.:slight_smile:

Just got back home. Cedar Point was great! We got lucky with the lines because we got in them before they got too long. Dragster and Magnum XL-200 were closed for a few hours because of high winds, but they opened later and I got them in. Millennium Force is still my favorite. And Slithor, Loch ness Monster is awesome! I went there a few years back and it was a great park. I want to go back.

Ever had that friend that makes you laugh so hard, you look like you’re having an asthma attack when you don’t have asthma? Yeah, I got one of those friends.

Yes, actually. Most of my friends are like that in their own way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Epic! Remember, when you’re with your friends, bring a homeade inhaler–a paper bag. LOL

Well, I had pretty bad asthma until about two years ago, and my mom still has it, so I have a good amount of legit inhalers too. And yes, asthma symptoms CAN go away over time.

Oh, so you really do have it. I’m terribly sorry. I was just being a tease.

Don’t be sorry. I don’t have it anymore, and I make fun of myself for having it.

Oh, okay. :smiley: My ma used to have it herself. That was like 15-16 years ago.

So about as long as I’ve been alive…just gave my age away. Crap. :duh:

XD That was a vague age giveaway. I’d rather a tote bag myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tote bag??? :confused:

You know, you said you gave your age away. I say I prefer for the giveaway would be a tote bag. Just the sense of humor.

Oh, okay! I got it! Nice one.

Right now I am currently dreading the presence of my 6-year-old cousin. He is SOOOOOO annoying, it’s unimaginably terrible.

Here, darling, I have a Nintendo DS for you. Guess what game it is? POKEMON! YAY!!! Nowgoplay!