What are you doing right now?

It has a little over 4,000 now. I think that’s pretty awesome. I don’t feel like it’s that good. I’m kinda on a “mid-season break” on mine right now.

Oh, I see. Because you are a little busy. I’m like trying to figure out what to do with the third chapter. I’m just picking at other potential chapters and building more on every other day.

I wrote mine all at once. I just dedicated a whole day to writing it.

Just finished packing for my camping trip tomorrow. Truck is loaded up with wood and fuel and now just have to wait. I hate waiting.:mad:

Finished my five minutes of packing for Cedar Point.

How long are you staying there?

Until Sunday. Our hotel has an indoor water park, so we won’t get bored. How long are you camping?

Until Sunday to. The campground we are staying at is 10 minutes from the ocean and a go kart track and a few other cool stuff.

The ocean is a luxury for us Indiana people. The closest thing we have is lake Michigan.

I’ve got about a 2 hour drive tomorrow if the traffic is good. And i’m pretty sure your family has a longer drive.

Five hours, to be exact. :eek: (I’ve been on MUCH longer drives, so it’ll be easy).

The longest drive I’ve been on was about 7 hours. We were heading to Buffalo for a family thing like 7 years ago. I wasn’t driving and it still sucked. I get car sick if I’m not the one driving.:eek:

Indianapolis (even though I don’t really live near it) to Ft. Myers was the farthest for me. I obviously didn’t drive either, and I’ve experienced it at least 4 times, not to mention going back.

No thank you. You will never see me drive that far. EVER!!

you know I want to continue on my fanfic but it seemed nobody really read the 1st chapter so I am very discouraged at writing chapter 2

I don’t see it on this site, love. Is it on a different site?

Its in the mature section

Oh~ yeah, ain’t goin’ there. ^^;

I got a whopping two hours of sleep! I probably won’t fall back asleep until right before I have to wake up to leave, because my brain is just a scumbag like that.
Merged Post:

Any drive through Georgia/northern Florida is absolute hell.

Sleepy…And hammy, do tell us if you’ve got a specific day of the week in which you intend to update that fic of yours.