Hammy0924, you must have a lot to say!
And DrkStrikex105, I hope that you win the lottery soon! ![]()
I just can’t shut up. :eek: I’m kidding. I just enjoy this forum a lot. I don’t try to have the most posts at all, it just…happens.
I have the opposite issue. No offense meant. ![]()
Just stay logged on constantly and keep checking it every 2 minutes for new posts. Try to get yourself involved in every single thread, and let everyone know your opinion on everything. (surprisingly enough, I didn’t do that on this forum. I did it on the Korra forums, which were full of ignorant people who either didn’t know squat about the show or THOUGHT they knew a lot)
Yeah I hope so to. Then all my troubles will be washed away. HAHA:D
Well, after taxes and the initial “I have to spend ALL OF THIS MONEY!!!” phase.
:eek: I can’t log on constantly because of my lifestyle, the threads are sometimes one-sided, and I have to work on actually being more opinionated.
Oh, well.
Merged Post:
Don’t forget the people that suddenly appear at your doorstep and ask for your money… ![]()
Well that’s the weird thing. All I would do is just payoff everything and put the rest away.
Best wishes to you. ![]()
Well, my lifestyle pretty soon won’t allow me as much time as usual on here. I’ll still be on every day, though. As for the “one-sided” thing, a lot of the the one-sided threads are better because the ones with two sides usually never stop arguing.
To somewhat get back on topic, watching me some Dance Moms! I told you I watch garbage TV!
I’ve been playing for the past 4 years and no luck. And if I won I would also much sure that the Thundercats got there next season. And a few after that. HAHA. I can only Dream.
I would donate every single last dime it took to get the series renewed. I’d even fund it myself, if I had to.
Calling it a night. Goodnight everyone! HA
Good night! I think I got a few more hours in me! :yawn:
My poor nose has been affected deeply by SL’s dusty atmosphere. sniffle
Am I the only one who hates being late for anything?
No, I hate it too.
Do you get all anal?
How the crap did I just get from 71 to 81 views on my fanfic already?
Mine jumped to 1,000 out of nowhere, and I had only posted the first part. Apparently the non-members read the fanfics a lot. I’ve read yours a few times, though. ![]()
Wow…talk about love and support! Bet you were flattered!
Daw! I read yours, too! It’s very good!