What are you doing right now?

I’m quite the opposite. I worry all the time when I go camping. I have occasional insomnia, so even thinking about sleeping while camping is laughed off by my scumbag brain. So I’m usually miserable while camping.

Okay camping’s not your thing. Do you like to travel?

Yes, I do. I don’t like extremely planned travel, though. I like having a ton of free time to just explore stuff. I’d much rather go with friends than family, too. The my family is either too old to want to do anything I want to do or too young to even know what’s going on.

Wow that sucks. Well I live out in the middle of the woods kinda so it doesn’t bother. Plus we have been camping since I was just a baby so yeah it really don’t bother me.:stuck_out_tongue: Also I love the silence that comes with camping. It help’s me relax and forgot about my troubles here at home.

I live in the woods too. I’ve just always hated camping. I also have Sedatephobia, so silence isn’t my cup of tea.

Damn that sucks to.:frowning:

I used to have astraphobia, too.

I love thunder and lighting.:eek:

See, the strange thing is, I do too! At least now I do.

I just hate heights and unstable platforms. But I love roller coasters. Weird.

Speaking of roller coasters…heading up to Cedar Point on Thursday. Can’t wait!

YOU SUCK!!! I SOOO want to go there.

haha! Have fun camping!

I will. But I think next year I’ll try to head out to Ceder Point. I just want to ride Magnum XL-200.

Millennium Force and Dragster are MUCH better. I’ve already been there before. It’s not my favorite park (that would be Kings Island) but it’s still awesome.

I want to ride them to but. Magnum just has more history behind it. It also was the coaster that started the Hyper Coaster craze. I’m just a sucker for old coaster’s.

arrives at forums after a few days What did I miss? (I am actually finding that out!) :smiley:
Hmm… I am thinking about how far Indiana is from where I am. And now I am going to go away from the drama a few pages back. :slight_smile:

You’re talking to a person that has ridden The Beast (kings Island) about 50 times. Old coasters are awesome, and Magnum is pretty bad@$$, but Millennium Force is the best coaster at Cedar Point.

I want to ride The Beast as well. Darn it I need to win the lottery so I can just ride every coaster I want.

Kings Island is just epic. Every ride there is awesome. Cedar Point has a handful of awesome rides, but besides the epic ones, the rest are boring. I’d recommend KI more any day.
Merged Post:

A lot of drama, some tears, some bloodshed, and me becoming the top poster on this entire forum. I honestly just noticed I was over 3,000. :eek: