What are you doing right now?

I guess I won’t understand your view on it. I never saw it as sexist, and I’m usually the first to notice that type of thing.
Merged Post:
Right now I’m really concerned that I haven’t received my marching band music hasn’t come in the mail yet (make fun of me all you want :D).

@Romanticide

Yeah, I’m like hammy and I’m a chick.
I viewed the line I asked about, which you mentioned, as a subtle hint that the writers wanted to do something more with Cheetara and Tygra’s relationship in the future.

Though the playlist never got finished, WapoPuma or Chique should have it in their pm boxes.

I’m relaxing at home after a decent work day. I’m also excited about Shore Leave which is August 3-5th. I’ll be cheering Slithor on in Sci-Fi Jeopardy’s Tournament of Champions. :thumbsup:

If you’re going to be in the Maryland area then, please let us know. :cool:

Will it be on TV? I want to watch it!

Sorry my friend but you’ll have to come to MD to watch in person.

Aww, oh well. I’ll be cheering for him anyway, all the way from Indiana.

I just passed your message to Slithor and will be back after dinner.

ttfn :: bounces off the message board :: :wink:

I kept hoping for female writers & better treatment of female characters too. Sadly, it did not happen

MGP

Can we please keep this a General thread, and not ThunderCats?

Of course I wanted to volunteer at the art museum. I derped not calling thinking they needed me Tuesday because the lady told me they needed some help Tuesday and Thursday. Okay…Thursday and Friday. That’s good. Went to Target instead to buy stuff so my gas was not wasted totally in vain.

Is inside right now staying out of the heat. And trying now to itch my self to death cause I got poison ivy YEAH. Also I finished rebuilding the salt spreader that came with my truck today. Time to sell it finally. And I just got back from the dentist.

Ha! I’m immune to poison ivy. I’ve never had to deal with it. Ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucky You. When I get it, it might as well be then end of the word for me.:mad:

That’s what it’s like for my dad and my brother. My mom and I aren’t affected by it at all. We tend to brag a little too much about it, too

I shaved my head again. As someone with male pattern baldness (yes, I don’t mind admitting that), there’s actually very little I can do with my hair anyway. So I have a set of clippers I take out every so often when I think it’s getting too long, and I buzz away! Saves me money going to the barber’s!

Hey, if Patrick Stewart can be considered sexy because of his close-cropped dome, so can I. And besides, Ocelli thinks it makes me look like Bruce Willis!:wink:

I am now heading up to my aunt’s house for some steaks and good times. Then getting ready to go camping this weekend with my family.

I hate camping. But if you enoy it, I’m not gonna stop you. I just don’t get the point of it.
Merged Post:
Watching the very first episode of Spongebob. Not sure why…:confused:

LOL Slithor and I had steak for dinner last night. :slight_smile:

I enjoy camping because no one can contact and pester me. And I don’t have to worry about anything when I go.