What are you doing right now?

It’s a great show if you like making fun of bad movies. :thumbsup:

Wait, what happened? Did I miss something in that episode?

Huh? What are you talking about?

Agree with you there and what I have said all along.

MGP
Merged Post:
Preparing for another day of editing my second novel. It is already like being pregnant for 12 months. I just want to get the thing out!

MGP

To get back on topic, just got back from an extremely exhausting bike ride, and I’m really sleepy for no reason.

It is also the whole 5 stages of grief thing.

MGP

I hate male pessimistic morons. -.-

I hear you, even though I’m male.

Cheetara said to Tygra “Looks like our (romance/life) revolves around saving each other”

Larry and Dan Norton “joked” about Cheetara having an ED at last year’s Wondercon, also, in Dan’s own words (about T/C romance): If you remember, Tygra was flirting with her during the sword ceremony from the first episode. Though we haven’t shown it at this point, you don’t know how many times they have stolen moments during their paths crossing before.
But the most pivotal moment in Cheetarah’s life was joining the Clerics. Tygra helped her achieve that. Lion-O is an assignment. She saw something special in him and she supported him, period."

I don’t like that cause it sounds, to me, like “Tygra saw her first, and got her her dream job so he deserves her.” And that’s pretty much what it is.

No, not at all. He helped her achieve her biggest goal. Wouldn’t you be more thankful to that person than some guy who just happens to have a crush on you? They described it as Tygra being helpful and a big part of Cheetara’s character and what she had become, which is in no way “he saw her first, he deserves her.” Lion-O was just a kid who misread her encouragement as flirting and tried to think he was in a relationship. I’m pro-Lion-O, but Tygra with Cheetara made complete sense.

I wouldn’t be thankful. I can handle myself and get my own damn job.

And that’s wrong…why? They were just pointing out a coincidence. She actually said “Is our whole relationship based on saving each other’s lives?” And Tygra said “Seems like it.”

They weren’t trying to say that it was all their relationship was based off of, they were just pointing out that they have saved each other a lot.
Merged Post:

Well, Cheetara needed Tygra’s help. Also, Cheetara chose Tygra. Tygra didn’t choose her. It was completely up to Cheetara on who she would choose and she chose Tygra.

And this should probably be on a different thread.

Um…okay…? Yeah, no problem I see.
Merged Post:
Moral compass and being judgmental leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Oh, wait, that’s my foot! I went the right way, but stumbled after that.

I am so confused right now!

Sorry. Things like that just really irritate me, seeing as how women are treated like **** in the media all the time. And joking about ED isn’t ok at all. Anyway, i’m leaving this fandom now.

For good, or just temporarily? I don’t want anyone to leave!

I’m leaving permanently, there’s nothing to keep me here.

That’s a bummer. We’ll miss you. :frowning:

(Will you come back if the show does?)

Was it something I said?

No, it wasn’t.

If they show comes back, and treats the female characters better (they need women on the team or writers) then yeah, i’ll come back.