What are you doing right now?

I’m currently extremely happy because ThunderCats isn’t cancelled!!! :smiley:

Ditto!!!:thumbsup:

I literally screamed in a 5-year-old girl’s voice when I read that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uumm… OK I just did the Homer WOO HOO.

I was so happy I couldn’t hold back.

I don’t blame ya. I would have to if I was your age.

I act pretty mature for a __-year-old

does the zombie B-b-b-back from the dead!

You were dead? :eek:

XD LOL I guess you don’t get the parody nor seen the dance.

Let’s just go with you being dead. It’ll be one to tell to the grandkids.

LOL I just died happy and was resurrected with joy.

Plus I’m so in love with the dance remix from Family Force 5’s song, “Zombie.”

Yep, there we go.

I’m reading the reactions people have to the “ThunderCats is not cancelled” thread’s news. They’re entertaining and very different!

I’m doing the same. Even with that video, I’m still optimistic.

MTV misquoted a lot though. Until they actually confirm instead of saying their waiting…sadly, everyday that passes makes my interest wane. Especially since there are better anime out there that treat the female characters like people, instead of a plot device for romance. fanservice, or a revenge seeker who can’t see how stupid she’s being. Plus the writers/etc don’t make sexist comments, and joke about ED. And i’m still mad about Dan Norton’s comment on why T/C happened and Cheetara’s line in What Lies Above.

I think I might have ADHD. Took an online quiz.

Is that because you didn’t finish it because you got distracted so easily XD.I have ADHD also. Sorry if the joke sounded offensive.

No offense taken :stuck_out_tongue: And I’m also happy about the TC not cancelled thing, but all GRRRR on the inside, cos of CN being too sluggish about the next step, which is basically to commission that new season.

ADHD…so it’s ADD with great picture quality??? (Okay, last offensive joke)