What are you doing right now?

I love good movies but prefer watching really bad ones. Is that the same thing?

I guess so.

I just watch them for laughs. It’s a pastime one of my friends and I have.

If I just want to past time by. I’ll just go out from a drive with my dog and go to random places. Like Drive In Restaurants, Parks, and Flee Markets.

I have watching bad movies and hanging out at music stores. I know, I’m boring.

Ok if you say so.:stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason, I’m kinda tired. It’s only about 10:00 where I am right now, but I guess I’ll go lay in bed for a little bit.

Same here I’m going to need a good nights sleep after today HA. Good night forums!!

Been awake for a few hours, just doing random stuff.

Sheesh. And I thought dog shows and pet contests were cruel. Meanwhile, I’ve just come back to my Gran’s house after 3 days of spiritual retreating. And now my Mum wants to drag me off to my Uncle’s house! I just wanna hole up in my room and sleep. Also, if my calculations are correct, it’s Monday morning in New Zealand, which means I’m NOT PRESENT FOR MY 1ST DAY OF 2ND SEMESTER at UNI! :mad:

America is one messed-up place. Not everyone is that stupid, though.
Merged Post:

It’s early Sunday morning here in Indiana. You guys really are a lot further ahead! :eek:

I’m taking It easy today. Just watching some moves sounds like a good idea.:slight_smile:

I’m doing the same. It’s gonna be a lazy day.

Yep pretty much. Got a few friend over that I haven’t talk to in a while so we’re catching up on old times.

Sounds great. I’m torturing myself to a nice and terrible movie with a friend.

Getting ready to go out to a birthday dinner. Then I’m gonna rewatch Rinne no Lagrange.

I am currently pondering on why they still call it “Comic Con” when there’s hardly any comics or even animation at all anymore.

Thanks hammy, Slithor and I just got back about an hour ago. The hard parts were getting Cheddar into his carrier and getting him out to get the injection. Huxley did better considering he had to get 2 of them.

LOL I like your analogy about going to Guitar Center.

I’m heading to the pool and after I get back I’ll see if I have enough of my fic to post tonight.
Merged Post:

LOL do you remember Mystery Science Theater 3000? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, actually I don’t.

Just got back from going out to eat with my friend. After we had watched some movies. All in all it was a good day. Nice see a old friend again. And I look forward to hanging out with her again!:stuck_out_tongue: