What are you doing right now?

I am now envisioning me taking one of my cats for a swim…oh god, please help me. :eek:

Sorry buddy you are on your own on that one.:wink: Anyway just got back and now going to give my dog an ice cold bath. See dog I told you, you wouldn’t like me She hates ice cold baths.

I’m pretty sure ANY pet would hate that.

She REALLY hates it.

Like I said, only a polar bear, seal, or penguin would enjoy it.

True. But the last dog I had loved cold baths. And he was a Siberian Husky. Damn I miss him best dog my family have ever had.:frowning:

My friends had a Siberian Husky/German Shepard mix. He was literally the best dog ever, but he died a few years back to. They have a German Shepard and a Great Pyrenees now, both of which are really good dogs. Fun fact; the mix’s name was Kazooie so they named the Great Pyrenees dog Banjo.

The husky we had was named Rusty because his coat was a rusty red and white instead of the black and white you normally see. And my current dogs name is Moon. Because she was born on a full moon. And Rusty never left my side, EVER!!!

Yeah, my cats could care less about me. They just like me because I give them food. I guess I don’t ask much out of them either.

I’m now proceeding to chase my dog with my RC car around my house.:evil:

Call the ASPCA! I’m just kidding, calm down :stuck_out_tongue:

And that’s why I love dogs. They know when your sad, when your happy and they love to pleasing there owners.
Merged Post:

She is now attacking my RC car. She loves that thing.

What about vacuums? I heard dogs LOOOOOOVE those…:evil:

She could care less about the vacuum.

Oh, well I guess stereotypes strike again. Cats really do like catnip, though.

I’ve poked her with it and what not while she is lying down. And she will just stare at me with the “Really What are you doing” look. And put her head back down.

Oh okay. Like I said, never had a dog. My mom is allergic to cats, but still likes them more than dogs. :confused:

OK i’m also:confused:

I don’t know. It’s weird.

Hey I ain’t judging. But it does seem a little weird. But i’m kinda the same way. I love cars but you won’t see me driving one.