Hey.. No Problem!!
Trying to work on some music just to take my mind off things. It’s somewhat working.
When ever i’m having a bad day listening to music always puts me in a better mood and it always takes my mind off of things to. Speaking of listening to music. I’m listening to Aranda right now.
I usually make music when I’m really down, like right now. Thank goodness my friends are as much into it as I am, or I’d feel really lonely.
Well I think I’m going to call it a night. Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow.
I have to take 3 cats to the vet. Whatever you’re doing can’t be more difficult than that! ![]()
Got to cut up a huge Oak Tree then after that. I have make a few trips to a gravel pit to make a delivery of stone for some one. Yeah Long Day.
Yeah one of our cats, Huxley, has a tapeworm and is being difficult about taking his medicine. When we take both of them to get their shots updated he’ll have to get one for that too.
I hope your cat gets better soon! I can’t stand sick animals. It makes me sad.
Anyway, about to head out to get some lunch and go to Guitar Center with my dad. Me going to Guitar Center is like a little kid going to a massive toy store that also sells candy, video games, and forces parents to stay outside the store.
Is finally home after a long day of working which started at 7am EST. Now time to relax with a nice cold iced tea and an icy hot patch on my back.![]()
Sounds exhausting. Turns out my cat’s vet appointment isn’t for awhile (thank goodness). I just got done getting my haircut and shaving. I feel naked on my face, even though I didn’t shave all of it off.
I can barely move right now!!![]()
Then how are you typing? :eek:
I don’t know sheer will power I think. And my dog wants to go outside and play. This is going to SUCK!!:eek:
That’s why I’m glad I have outdoor cats. ![]()
O when I’m home or someone else is home she stays outside. But no one was home all day today so she is a little strung out from being cooped up all day.
Ah okay. Never had a dog so I’ve never had to worry about them.
I swear this dog has to much energy!:yikes:
My cats sleep…a lot…pretty much all the time. It’s pretty boring. One of them is pretty active but she’s probably the best cat ever.
I’m by a river right now because my dog wanted to go for a walk in the woods and now she is proceeding to go for a swim in the river. You better enjoy it now dog cause once we get back home you are not going to like me.:mischievous: