I think I’m better now! ![]()
That’s good. ![]()
My stomach isn’t, though. :eek:
I hope that you feel better soon! ![]()
It’s fine. I just “solved the problem.” ![]()
Okay.
![]()
I hope you got what I was saying…but then again, maybe I don’t…
I think I do. (I should get out of my imagination more. :D)
People tell me I have no imagination, while I daydream about something and am focused on not listening to them.
You have plenty of imagination. Also, I can just see you focusing on not listening to someone. ![]()
It’s actually a challenge for me, especially when someone is stating something that is completely wrong and they believe it isn’t.
Watching the another episode of “Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America”. ![]()
I can’t watch those shows without eating something.
Hmm… it’s hard to argue with someone who is like that.
Merged Post:
Your post made me want a sandwich! ![]()
Which makes it perfect to enjoy with any meal. ![]()
I could eat one of the biggest meals of my life and then watch that show 5 minutes later and be hungry.
Merged Post:
Frustrated with a lot of things right now, especially involving this show. I think I’m going to stick to General Discussion for awhile, or at least attempt to.
Yeah I think i will be doing to same once I have some free time. I have been doing allot of work with my truck this week from delivering sand and gravel to fixing the salt spreader.
Bored, tired, and kind of angry. Not the angry where it can be solved by hitting something but one where I feel everyone is against me, and I’m the only one with common sense anymore.
I know how you fell buddy I’ve been there. If you ever need to talk I’m here for ya buddy.![]()
Thanks. Everything’s just been pretty rough lately. I feel like my opinion doesn’t even matter to anyone anymore.