What are you doing right now?

Still waiting…contemplating staying up the whole night to clean my room and stuff. Then i have to put the cats up first thing in the morning. After work tomorrow i’ll be free, and hopefully get a response on the Playlist…i’ve waited a few weeks more than i planned.

I FINALLY HAVE POWER BACK!!! I was with out power for about 9 days. Half of my county was with out power because of the REALLY REALLY F***ING BIG STORM!!! It was terrible, all my lawn furniture flew all over my yard and some of the yard furniture blew away into my neighbor’s yard. A medium size tree hit our house . For the past nine days I have been eating all the can goods and had to drink all the milk in my fridge. In addition, I have been reading like crazy. I read at least 4 books each have 200 pages.When it got dark i had to read under candle light but it was fun especially when i read Lovecraft. Luckly, one of those days I got to go up to see my uncle who has power. However, I only got to be on the computer for about 30 min. The heat was terrible for about nine days it got up to at least 104 degrees one day. SOO horraaayyy!!!

^Good for you! Glad you’re back on the lair!

Just finished sweeping the bedrooms in Gran’s house and breakfast.

Congrats to you. :: high five ::

One of these days, you’ll be OVER 9000 and I won’t be surprised!!

[quote=“whiskers D:<, post: 83173”]
I FINALLY HAVE POWER BACK!!! I/QUOTE]

Glad you’re the Master of your Universe again. :wink:

Considering how slow the forum has been lately, I can’t see that unless something huge happens regarding ThunderCats.

Anyway, watching my usual garbage TV shows. This time it’s Toddlers and Tiaras and a new show called Cheer Perfection.

As much as I love my beautiful niece, I’d rather see her as an Olympic athlete than see her in one of those pageants. I think half the kids are just there because the moms had unfulfilled dreams of becoming beauty queens. :mad:

I agree. Most of them are like “my daughter is a copy of me!” They proceed to say their daughter (or sometimes even son!) “loves to practice” while the actions on the TV show depict the child crying over having to put on dresses.

I just had to chance the battery in my mom jeep. That was not fun. Thankfully it didn’t die when we out in the city. Anyway How To Try Your Dragon Live Speculator last night was really good. From the acting to the acrobatics to how the dragons moved. Every flowed very will. I would diffidently recommend it to any one who liked the move.

I’m messing around with a bunch of guitar and bass amps I have.

Eating Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese.

That sounds really good. I’m going to eat with just my dad tonight so I’ve been kind of anorexic today just so I can get something good :stuck_out_tongue: (Don’t worry, I don’t actually have an eating disorder, and if you saw me you wouldn’t think I had one anyway…oh and I’m not fat either, just not really skinny).
Merged Post:

I really liked that movie. I didn’t expect a lot going into it but it was probably one of my favorite animated movies. I’m not one for live shows like that (I only go to ones that a close friend to me acts in) but it sounds like it was good.

Finished Chapter 2 for the fan fic. Not very exciting, but story building I believe.

Same as my next few parts, which reminds me. Part nine will be out tonight.

And I think I overdosed on sushi.

Maybe you should wait until the effects of the sushi wear off. :slight_smile:

oN, i’st fnie. i cna tyep jsut fnei wehn i aet suhsi.

Getting off tumblr for a while, since no one seems to want to talk to me. :frowning:

:eek: If you say so, but rest, just in case.
Merged Post:

Hello! How are you? :slight_smile: