What are you doing right now?

Awesome! When are you posting it? The ninth part of mine will be up tomorrow.
Merged Post:
Anyway, I’m finishing up on a re-record of my TCats theme song cover and also writing a new song for a project me and DonPatch (new user on here) are in together.

Also trying to explain to a friend that The Legend of Korra isn’t the best animated series ever made when he thinks it is a gift from God that cannot be touched with any sort of criticism ever.

HAHA Thats great. Whats are people coming to these days anyway.And just finished sanding and getting rid of the rust on the salt sander. Next step is to paint it and that will be for tomorrow.

I don’t know. It makes me mad because even my favorite shows are not flawless, and no show is, yet he will not accept it. And the strange part is, he’s one of the most critical people I know.

Rewatching Rinne no Lagrange…

Going through recordings on the DVR and plotting the rest of my fanfic “Unexpected”.

After a rather intrusive and awkward family get together, I’m mad that I couldn’t work on my fanfic. Otherwise, just having a late night jam session with some friends and watching Dance Moms.

Is getting ready to go and watch How to try your Dragon Live with my Family and my little cousins. This should be good!!!

Is your family actually enjoyable to be around? Mine sure isn’t.

Hell yeah we are. We try a do has much stuff a possible with each other. Like we try and go camping almost every weekend. We go to cars shows when they are around. We have cook outs and what not. We are a very active family when we choose to be. HAHA

Yeah I don’t like my family. My dad’s side is really weird, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were secretly serial killers (besides my dad). My mom’s side is annoying and will not shut up.

Every family has there faults. Like me and my dad sometimes don’t get along all the time and I really don’t know his side of the family. While it’s completely opposite with me and my mom and I know more of her side of the family more. We are just a weird family. Oh I’m now in the top 30 for posts in the forums. WOOT WOOT!!!

Just realized I’m over 3000. Man, I have no life (even though I haven’t been very active on here for about the past week or so).

HAHA Before to long you will be #1. :o

Loved volunteering at the local art museum. Kids made puppets and I felt so welcomed!

Good for you. It’s great to see people going out and helping out in there Community.
Merged Post:
I’m now on my way to see How to train your Dragon Live. I will tell you guys and gals how it was when I get back! Fun Times.

Just finished up the first album I’ve ever been on. It was tiring, physically exhausting, and worth it to work with my friends on something this awesome.

I am admiring some origami twisty roses/flowers that I made. :slight_smile:

I love origami! It got me through elementary school.

Waiting for everyone to get done with the vacuum so i can clean my room since all our cats had fleas. And waiting for someone to get on tumblr and send me questions.

I have outdoor cats, so we never have to worry about fleas or anything. I’m 99% sure they don’t have them, though. Also, whats your Tumblr? I’ll probably follow you.