What are you doing right now?

Trying to find which page part 8 of hammy’s fic is on.

If you lived in my area, I’d suggest Record and Tape Trader.

Page 17, I think.
Merged Post:
Done with the marathon!

I’m watching “Green Lantern” to judge for myself whether the critics were right.

Let me make it easy; they were right.

Watched Madagascar 3 at the movies yesterday! It was so great! Especially the addition of “Non, je ne regrette rien” into the middle of the story! It had me in stitches!

Watching a show about hoarders, working on my fanfic, and surfing the internet at the same time. The exciting life of a nerdy teenager continues on!

You certainly know how to multitask there Hammy. I just finished it and while there were sparks of potential, it just falls flat overall. The animated version “Green Lantern: First Flight” did a much better job telling the story.

Also got inspired to work on a short OS story set about a generation earlier.

Just got back form the Ford dealer with my truck,:thumbsup: should have pics up in my profile soon. And I had a great weekend. Had a class reunion Saturated and hung out with the family Sunday.

Proofreading the second half of my fanfic’s next part.

Photos of My truck are up check them out.:smiley:

Pretty nice truck, even for a guy not into cars.

Thanks Hammy. I just took off the salt spreader that was on the back of it. Got to sand of the rust off that, touch it up a little bit and sell it. :thumbsup:

Hm…the art museum now calls me to do the summer art camp program. Yay, more stuff to put on the ole resume!

LOL, my resume consists of:

…

(Yep, pretty impressive)

Hammy, have you ever thought about DJing? :smiley: Or being a critic?

I could honestly do both, but I get money from selling stuff and recording some friends’ bands right now.

Well there ya go.

Sold merchandise for profit, recorded musical artists within a studio, generated a soundtrack for musical artists

I’m going to go for a music production major and a music composition minor in college, so I guess I’m on the right path.

Yay! I finish the first part of my fanfic!