What are you doing right now?

I will drive anything that runs.

If you tell what you are looking for in a car. I will point you in the right direction.:slight_smile:

I want a car that can operate. Any suggestions?
Merged Post:
I’m calling it a night. I have a big day of MLP marathoning to do tomorrow. Goodnight forum!

Goodnight young lad HAHA!!! And ditto calling it a night as well.

I am browsing over the Statue forum site and seriosLy thinking in buying, actually pre-ordering, the PF Batman statue by SSC.

Getting ready for a My Little Pony marathon in a few hours.

Reading up on the steampunk subculture. I wanna dress up like that! At least get me some goggles…

Have fun with that!

Hm…why does that sound a bit sarcastic to me? :smiley:

I didn’t mean to be. :eek:

So, do I misread you? :confused:

Yeah, just for that moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Epic fail on intuition. I’m sorry.

You are forgiven. Next time, however…:evil:

I shall taste your brony wrath as the mad scientist that you are. Mwahaha!

Yes! Mwahahahaha!!!

Actually, I’m not very hardcore of a Brony. I mean, I’m a big fan, but it’s not like I’m obsessed. I try not to get overly attached to any show after some of my favorite ones got cancelled.

Well, here I am in SL and so far things are good. And I miss my cat friend Max very much.

Thinking of selling my NS TC DVDs. I need the money. Also thinking of selling my video games. Don’t want to use eBay though…

The maternal unit and I have finally vanquished the evil dust bunnies in my room. Rodents of Unusual Size DO exist!

4 hours into the MLP marathon, 15 to go!