There is that O, and one other:
_ E
_ _ _ T _
_ O _
T O
_ _ E _ T _ E
Letters used: T, O, E
There is that O, and one other:
_ E
_ _ _ T _
_ O _
T O
_ _ E _ T _ E
Letters used: T, O, E
I think I know the first four words. Any A’s?
Any L’s?
Yes and yes. We’re close!
_ E
_ A _ T _
_ O _
T O
A _ _
_ _ E _ T L E
Letters used: T, O, E, A, L
Any W’s?
Any S’s?
He wants you to arm-wrestle!
Indistinct grunting
Ahem. That is, um… Yes! You’re up, Liam!
Errr… Liam?
Oh yes, thanks Tygra_Rules, I’d forgotten it was my turn, or probably I just couldn’t think of something OK, let’s have a think . . . all right, got one. I think I’ve got it right.
_
_ _ _ ?
Any A’s?
A couple, including the one you’re thinking of:
A
_ _ _ _ _ A _
_ _ _ ?
Used: A
I’ll try for E
Quite a few, enough for some words to take shape:
_ E _ E _
_ E E _
A
_ _ E E _ A _
_ _ _ ?
Used: A, E
Any T’s?
Just the one:
_ E _ E _
_ E E _
A
_ _ E E T A _
_ _ _ ?
Used: A, E, T
Any H’s?
Yes, enough to give you one of the words:
_ E _ E _
_ E E _
A
_ H E E T A H
_ _ _ ?
Used: A, E, T, H
A “Trouble with Time” quote is springing to mind, but a few of the words aren’t long enough…
How about a U?
Any S’s?