Zax, I think you’re on the right lines. I may have got the quote a little wrong. In any event, yes to both U’s and and S’s.
_ _ U
_ E _ E _
S E E _
A
_ H E E T A H
_ U _ ?
Used: A, E, T, H, U, S
Zax, I think you’re on the right lines. I may have got the quote a little wrong. In any event, yes to both U’s and and S’s.
_ _ U
_ E _ E _
S E E _
A
_ H E E T A H
_ U _ ?
Used: A, E, T, H, U, S
Okay, yeah. I’m going to guess “You never seen a cheetah run?”
In response to Willa’s “It’s just not possible to move fast enough, I tell you!”, Panthro’s quote is “You’ve never seen a cheetah move if you think that.”
You’re right. So I did get the quote wrong. Oh well, at least you worked out what I was going for!
In any event, your turn Zax.
No problem! Memory is a silly and unreliable thing.
On to a new puzzle:
_ _
_ _
_ _
OK, any T’s?
Any N?
Yes and yes!
T _ _ _ _
_ _
N _
_ N
T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ T _
Letters used: T, N
I think I’ve got all the words except the fifth one already. Let’s have the E’s, if I’m right there must be at least four.
At least four, yes. Five, in fact!
T _ E _ E
_ _
N _
_ _ _ E
_ _ _ _ E
_ N
T _ _ _ _
E _ _ T _
Letters used: T, E, N
I think I have all the words but the 4th one (not sure of the fifth one though). I’ll ask for the R’s, as I’m sure there are at least three, but might be more (maybe in the 5th word?).
Sadly, I don’t think the Rs will be of much help!
T _ E R E
_ _
N _
_ _ _ E
_ _ _ _ E
_ N
T _ _ R _
E _ R T _
Letters used: T, R, E, N
They do, now I know the fifth word wasn’t the one I was thinking of ![]()
Anyway, any L?
Any S’s?
Now the fourth word wasn’t what I was thinking of! OK, let’s have the I’s. Must be at least two.
One el, two eyes, and two esses.
T _ E R E
I S
N _
S _ _ E
_ L _ _ E
_ N
T _ I R _
E _ R T _
Letters used: L, I, S, T, E, R, I, N, E
There is no safe place on Third Earth.
That’s right! There isn’t.
You’re up, Liam. [emoji4]
OK, here we go:
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _
Any E’s?
Well, where there’s an ', there usually is a T, an S or a D. So let’s ask for the T’s.