Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any T’s?

Any S’s?
P.S: Everyone seems to have forgotten the other games (Trivia, Quintet, Episode 1st line) :frowning: Let’s get them going again too!

You’ll have to bear with me while I remember what it was!

OK, I’ve remembered it.

A
S _ _ N _


T _ _
_ A S T


Used: A, N, T, S

Any R’s?

Just the one:

A
S _ _ N _
_ R _ _
T _ _
_ A S T


Used: R, A, N, T, S

Any L’s?

A couple, and they might prove very helpful:

A
S _ _ N _
_ R _ _
T _ _
_ A S T
L _ _ _ L _

Used: R, A, N, T, S, L

Any O’s?

Two:

A
S _ _ N _
_ R O _
T _ _
_ A S T
L O _ _ L _

Used: R, A, N, T, S, L, O

Any E’s?

Quite a few, enough to shape the whole thing practically:

A
S _ E N E
_ R O _
T _ E
_ A S T
L O _ E L _

Used: R, A, N, T, S, L, O, E

A scene from the past. Lovely!

Lovely indeed, as it’s the right answer!

Yes, Tygra’s comment on the egg at the end of “Secret Of The Ice King”.

You’re up Zax!

I was guessing it was those words, but I wasn’t sure as I don’t recall the episode or who said them.

I always thought that scene was quite odd. And oddly romantic for ThunderCats!

Okay, new puzzle:

_ _



_ _



Indeed, there’s not much in Thundercats that you could describe as romantic. Wiz-Ra and Cheetara in Dimension Doom, sort of, but that’s about the limit.

OK, any T’s?

Any E’s?

Three of each!

_ E
_ _ _ T _


T _


_ _ E _ T _ E

Letters used: T, E

There’s obviously at least one O, so let’s have that and any others there may be.