Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any S?

Yep! We’re very close.

_ _ T
_ R E E D
O _ E R _ O _ E S
_ R _ _ E


T H E
L _ S T
_ O R
_ O _ E R

Letters used: S, H, L, O, R, T, E ,D

Is that really the only D?

BUT GREED OVERCOMES GRUNE AND THE LUST FOR POWER.

That’s it! You’re up, Mark M!

1 Like

Ah. I got “Grune” wrong, I was thinking that word was “pride” - but I was at least right about there being more D’s than you originally claimed!

Okay here is one.

_ _





Any T’s?

A couple Liam.

_ _


_ _ _ _ T _ _ _
T_ _ _


Used: T,

Not where I was expecting. Any N’s?

_ N


_ _ _ _ T _ _ N
T_ _ _


Used: T,N

Any I’s?

I will try E

Oh no! You’re right, I missed the D in AND. Sorry about that!

Some I’s and E’s.

_ N


E _ _ _ T I _ N
T_ _ _
_ E _ I _ E

Used: E, I, N, T,

An old Egyptian tomb device

Well done Liam. Your turn.

OK, here’s one:

_






Any A’s?

Any Ns?