Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Two N’s.


_ _
_ _ _ N _


_ _


_ _ _ _ N _


Used: N

What about the E’s?

Yes.


_ _
_ _ E N _
_ _ _ E
_ E
_ _ _ E _
_ E _ _ N _
_ _ _ E _

Used: N, E,

Any T’s?

Any Ms?

Yes 2x M’s. Sorry Liam no T’s.


_ _
_ M E N _
_ _ _ E
ME
_ _ _ E _
_ E _ _ N _
_ _ _ E _

Used: E, M, N, T,

Sword of Omens, give me Power Beyond Power!

2 Likes

You just beat me to it!

Well done Zax. Your turn.

Let’s try this:










Any T?

I’ll try for an E

I’ll ask for the R’s.

SO MANY LETTERS!

_ _ T
_ R E E _
_ _ E R _ _ _ E _
_ R _ _ E


T _ E
_ _ _ T
_ _ R
_ _ _ E R

Letters used: T, E, R

Well, let’s take a H

One lonely H.

_ _ T
_ R E E _
_ _ E R _ _ _ E _
_ R _ _ E


T H E
_ _ _ T
_ _ R
_ _ _ E R

Letters used: T, H, E, R

Not as many as I was hoping for haha.

What about an L?

Any O?

One L, four Os.

_ _ T
_ R E E _
O _ E R _ O _ E _
_ R _ _ E


T H E
L _ _ T
_ O R
_ O _ E R

Letters used: T, H, E, R, L, O

I’m certain of all the words except the second one. I have an idea for that too, but I’m not sure. Any D’s?