Any A’s?
Two R’s, one A
_ O _ R
_ I _ _
I _
O _ R
_ O _ _ A N _
Letters used: O, N, I, T, R, A
Any S’s?
Again, a couple of S’s
_ O _ R
_ I S _
I S
O _ R
_ O _ _ A N _
Letters used: O, N, I, T, R, A, S
“Your wish is our command”
That’s right, Liam! Said by the TCs in “Bracelet of Power”. Just thought on continuing Zax’s quote. Your turn!
All right. It’s getting harder to think of them all the time, but here goes:
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_
Is there a T?
There’s three - including the one you were guessing:
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ’ T
T _ _ _ _
_
_ _ T
Used: T
Is there a S?
Just one:
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ’ T
T _ _ _ _
_
S _ _ _ _ _
_ _ T
Used: T, S
Any O’s?
Nope.
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ’ T
T _ _ _ _
_
S _ _ _ _ _
_ _ T
Used: T, S, O
Any E’s?
Any N’s?
We haven’t taken a single hit!
Zax, you’ve done it again! Well played sir! Your turn!
With just two correct alphabets you guess the answer? That’s amazing! :thumbsup
Too much Wheel of Fortune as a kid, I guess. [emoji15]
I’m enjoying this quote-as-puzzle trend. Here’s a new one:
_ _
_ _
I think the thing about using quotes on this game is that there’s more untapped reserves to make use of, so it should put some more life into it.
Any T’s?