Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any E’s?

One E.




_ E

Letters used: T, E

Any N’s?

Two Ns!

_ N _ _


_ _ _ _ _ N _ _
_ E

Letters used: T, E, N

Any M’s?

Any L’s?

This is going to be it. One L and six Ms.

_ N L _
M _ M M _ _
_ _ M M _ N _ _
M E

Letters used: T, E, N, M, L

Only Mumm-Ra commands me!

1 Like

You just beat me to it!

I think the original line goes “Only Mumm-Ra commands us” though.

They each say “me”, and then there’s a scene where they say “us” all together.

You’re right! I forgot about the individual lines! Sorry.

I assume I got it then :wink: So here goes the new one:



_ _



Any O’s?

Yes, plenty of O’s (at least 3 lol)

_ O _ _


_ _
O _ _
_ O _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: O

Any N’s?

Just one:

_ O _ _


_ _
O _ _
_ O _ _ _ N _

Letters used: O, N

Any I’s?

Any T’s?

A couple of I’s, no T’s.
_ O _ _
_ I _ _
I _
O _ _
_ O _ _ _ N _

Letters used: O, N, I, T

I have an idea of two of the words. Any R’s?