Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Two Ts!


_ _
_ _ _ T



_ _
T _ _ _

Letters used: T

Not sure how many I was expecting. Any I’s?

Any O’s?

There are Is and Os!


_ _
_ _ _ T
_ _ _ I _
_ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I _
T I _ _

Letters used: T, I, O

I have an idea of the last two words. Any N’s?

Any E?

Any N’s?

Two Ns and seven Es! We’re getting close…


_ E
_ E E T
_ _ _ I N
_ O _ E _ _ E _ E
I N
T I _ E

Letters used: T, I, O, N, E

Any M’s?

Yes, quite a few Ms! You’re getting very warm.

M _ _
_ E
M E E T
_ _ _ I N
_ O M E _ _ E _ E
I N
T I M E

Letters used: M, E, N, T, I, O, N

“May we meet somewhere in time”?

That’s it! Lion-O to Claudis at the end of “Return to Thundera”. You’re up, Tygra_Rules!

Thanks Zax! Here it goes.







Any N’s?

Just two N’s



_ N _


_ _ _ N


Letters used: N

One waswhere I was expecting it, so let’s have the A’s.

One more than the N’s
_ _ _ _ _ A


A N _


_ _ A N


Letters used: N, A

Well, there was one where I was expecting. I think I’ll leave what we’re all expecting to complete that word until later, and instead I’ll ask for R’s.

One more every time
_ _ _ _ R A
_ _ _ _ _ R
A N _
_ _ _ _ _ R
_ _ A N
_ _ _ R

Letters used: N, A, R

Still not much to go on . . . any E’s?