Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Wow!!! You’ve come up with a real tricky one, Mark! It is missing almost all the common letters. :00 How about a T?

1 Like

Sorry LOL. No T’s.


_ I _ _ _ _ E
Used: E, I, N, R, S, T

Wollo Village?

2 Likes

Correct Liam. Congratulations.
W O L L O
V I L L A G E
Your turn.

Ok, now that is freaky!!! :00 I mean WoW!!! Either you are really good at this game or you have supernatural powers. I have a feeling it is the latter! :wink: That was really good, Liam. Well done! :thumbsup

2 Likes

If I had supernatural powers, I think I’d be using them on something more important than this - no offence :wink:

OK, my go . . .




1 Like

Lets try to start off with an E

Yep:

_ E _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ E


Used: E

What about a T?

Just one - probably the one you were expecting though:

_ E _ _ _ _ _ _
T _ E


Used: E, T

What about an R?

Nope.

_ E _ _ _ _ _ _
T _ E


Used: E, T, R

What about a L?

Just one:

_ E _ _ L _ _ _
T _ E


Used: E, T, R, L

Any N’s in there?

Nope.

_ E _ _ L _ _ _
T _ E


Used: E, T, R, L, N

I guess the second letter on the second word is an H… any other?

You’re quite right - and it’s not the only one:

_ E _ _ L _ _ H
T H E


Used: E, T, R, L, N, H

What about an S?

Just one:

_ E _ _ L _ S H
T H E


Used: E, T, R, L, N, H, S