Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Also an A?

Yes:

_ R E _
_ E N _ _
_ _ _ N E _
Used: E, R, N

How about a D?

Just noticed that I missed the request for A’s last night. There are a couple, no D’s though:

Yes:

_ R E _
_ E N A _
_ _ A N E _
Used: E, R, N, A, D

Any T?

Yes:

_ R E _
_ E N A _
_ _ A N E T
Used: E, R, N, A, D, T

Any Ps?

Two, enough to give you the answer I should think:

_ R E _
P E N A _
P _ A N E T
Used: E, R, N, A, D, T, P

Grey Penal Planet

We have a winner! Your go Mark!

1 Like

I finally won. :smiley: I thought of one.



OK, any E’s?

One.


_ _ _ _ _ _ E

Any N’s in there?

No.


_ _ _ _ _ _ E
Used: E, N

Any R’s in this?

No.


_ _ _ _ _ _ E
Used: E, N, R

Any I’s?

How about an S?

One ‘I’, no 'S’s.


_ I _ _ _ _ E
Used: E, I, N, R, S