Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yep, two Es.

_ _ E



_ _
_ E _ _ _ _ _

And I’ll say O.

Two Os as well:

_ _ E



O _
_ E _ _ _ _ O

Letters used: E, O

Guss the first word starts with a T, so I’ll ask for that one and maybe some more.

Yes! Two Ts. And I’m now realizing that this puzzle might not be as tricky as I thought it was…

T _ E



O _
_ E _ T _ _ O

Letters used: E, O, T

Any S’s?

One S.

T _ E


_ _ _ _ _ S
O _
_ E _ T _ _ O

Letters used: E, O, T, S

I’m sure I was expecting more than that . . . OK, any R’s then?

Let’s also see if there are any A’s

Two Rs, but not an A in sight.

T _ E
_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S
O _
_ E R T _ _ O

Letters used: E, O, T, S, R, A

OK, I’ve got four of the words now. Let’s have the I’s. There’s at least three that I can think of, maybe more.

I have a feeling there are some Cs in there. :slight_smile:

The Crumbling Cliffs Of Vertigo?

The Crumbling Cliffs of Vertigo! You’re up, Liam. [emoji4]

I’d got as far as The (?) Cliffs Of Vertigo, and couldn’t think of the missing word - and miscounted the second word as having 8 letters rather than 9, but then it hit me - like a piece of that cliff crumbling above my head!

OK, let’s see . . .




Let’s start off with E

Good start. One in every word!

_ _ E _
_ E _ _ _
_ _ _ _ E _

And let’s follow with R

Just the one:

_ R E _
_ E _ _ _
_ _ _ _ E _
Used: E, R

Any N then?