Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Well, that means the second word almost certainly begins with a vowel . . . let’s try A.


_S _ _ _ _

No A’s.

OK, any E’s then?

_ _ _ _ E
S _ E _

Letters used S E A.

Uncle Osbert!

You got it!

Ah yes, a rare Snarf delicacy . . . haha.

OK. I think I remember this right:



_ _



Any F?

Perhaps an E?

Yes to both:


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ E _
_ F
_ _ E
_ _ _ _ E _ _ E
Used: F, E

I guess we already know the 3rd and 4th words, so I’ll leave them for now. Any N?

1 Like

I’ll try for A

How about an R? BTW, correctly guessing “Uncle Osbert” with so few letters revealed was nothing short of amazing, Liam!!! :thumbsup

1 Like

Thank-you! Probably not as good as my guessing “Bundun & Hurrick” with no letters at all, although that one would have been more impressive if I had actually said it outright at the time rather than just guessing a U and letting someone else say the answer first.

In any event, all your guesses here are correct:

_ _ A _ _ _ _ N
_ _ R _ _ N _ E R
_ F
_ _ E
_ N _ _ E R _ E
Used: F, E, N, A, R

1 Like

Champion scrounger of the universe! [emoji4]

1 Like

I am guessing the last three words are something ‘’…of the Universe’’ so I will ask is there any more '‘S’'s?
_ _ A _ _ _ _ N
_ _ R _ _ N _ E R
O F
T H E
U N I V E R S E

I should have gotten that LOL.

The title Panthro awards himself after building the Thundertank! Absolutely correct, Zax! Your turn!

1 Like

Took me a while to scrounge a new puzzle! I’m no Panthro…




_ _


2 Likes

Let’s try for an E