OK, got one.
Any T’s?
Just one:
_ _ _ _ T
Used: T
What about an R?
How about an A?
Again, just one of each:
_ A _ _ _
_ R _ _ T
Used: T, R, A
Any Os?
Any Ss?
No and no.
_ A _ _ _
_ R _ _ T
Used: T, R, A, O, S
The request for “any O’s” just touched a bit of a nerve because I’ve just this minute read the news that Ronnie Corbett has died. Anyone not familiar with The Two Ronnies, which was him (the short one) and Ronnie Barker (who died back in 2005), check out their stuff on youtube, particular “Fork Handles/Four Candles”, “Crossed Lines” and “Mastermind”. Also on my soundcloud page, my song “Two Ronnies Blues” references a lot of their jokes and sketches.
Any N?
Yeah I was pretty shocked to read that in the news today. I was watching a programme about them a couple weeks ago.
One N
_ A N _ _
_ R _ _ T
Used: T, R, A, O, S, N
Any Cs?
Candy Fruit!
I think you have won this.
Correct!
It didn’t occur to me until after I’d come up with it that no letter occurs more than once in it, and it has a few unusual letters, so it took a bit longer than most to work out!
In any event, Booshman, it’s your turn!
Never would have thought of it! Good job Booshman!
Apologies for the long wait, I’ve been out and about and completely forgot to post a new round.
OK, let’s see . . . any S’s?
_S _ _ _ _