Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’m actually surprised (and happy!) that this question ended up being so difficult for everybody. :slight_smile: I was pretty sure that after the third letter someone would guess the answer.

Getting back to the game, two N’s coming your way!

_ O O _
O F
N O R _ A _
N A _

Letters used: T, I, F, O, L, A, E, R, N

I sort of know what it is but can’t quite remember it. B?

One B

B O O _
O F
N O R _ A _
N A _

Letters used: T, I, F, O, L, A, E, R, N, B

I’m going to guess “Book of Norvag”, though the book’s full name is Norvog Noszh, with all Os.

That is correct Zax. I read a couple of places (including both the ThunderCats wikis) and there it is spelled as “Book of Norvag Naj”, so that is the one that I went with. Anyways, your turn! :slight_smile:

I was thinking it was something like that, but I didn’t have a clue how it was spelled, and indeed I can’t even remember what that book is!

Uh-oh! Time to update those wikis. [emoji4]

Okay, new puzzle:




Lets try for an E!

Three of 'em!


_ E _ _ _ _
_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ _ E _

Any R’s?

I tried to update one the other day and had all of my changes reverted. Same thing as well, a spelling issue. I provided links to the original production art that confirmed my change as correct bu the mod seamed uninterested.

Two Rs.


_ E _ R _ _
_ _ _ E R _ _ _ _ E _

Letters used: E, R

Which wiki was that?

Any S’s?

One S!


_ E _ R _ S
_ _ _ E R _ _ _ _ E _

Letters used: E, R, S

The Thundercats one.

Ok, so not the Thundercats-ho wikia than right?

No, I did update that wiki a while ago when I did my preservation of the Thundecats Ho VHS version, adding screen shots of the deleted footage.
The page I tried to edit was the “Enflamer” page, as I believe it should be the “Inflamer” page. I provided this pic, and the fact that the “Hear the Roar” book spells it this way too. Anyway, I don’t want to derail this thread but I thought i’d bring it up since the wiki was mentioned.

http://news.thundercats.ws/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2011/07/Thundercats-Original-Concept-Art-038_1310078023.jpg

1 Like

Any A’s?

One A.


_ E A R _ S
_ _ _ E R _ _ _ _ E _

Letters used: E, R, S, A